PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breer: Brady has a high ankle sprain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I was just trying to be confusing enough so that everyone would agree with me... and hence make me not less popular.
Touche, my man - you made me laugh again. Meanwhile I finally figured out your original post, as I extrapolated my bad self thru your quadruple negatives-near as I can figure you AGREED with bb- and were poking fun at all the doom and gloomers. What's even more hilarious is that a lot of them responded to your post as if you were also bemoaning the fact Brady was playing. Some here not the sharpest knives in the drawer

Honestly I was just trying to be confusing enough so that everyone would agree with me... and hence make me not less popular.
I got so confused with your post that I became angry about it and started smashing some dishes in my kitchen.

Can we all at least agree on this?
Ndamukong Suh needs to be driven out to the center of a large desert and left.
More than any player I've ever watched, he finds ways to do maximum injury that have nothing to do with improving his results on the field.

Not ideal by any means, but brady isnt currently or historically known for his mobility. If this was Cam Newton I would be more worried.

Can't stand him, but the Brady ankle injury wasn't anything he intentionally did. He was thrown off-balance and shoved into Brady by one of our OLmen.
Yep. Not something he could have avoided. Vernon, however, is another story.

The way Brady was limping in the post-game conference, I would not be surprised if Breer were right.

Cool your jets people. Nothing that a bit of avocado ice cream laced with HGH won't fix in 2 weeks.

When does Ashley Manning make her re-deliveries?

Takes re-gifting to a new level!

Can't stand him, but the Brady ankle injury wasn't anything he intentionally did. He was thrown off-balance and shoved into Brady by one of our OLmen.
I agree. Ive watched it several times and as much as I'd like to blame Suh for hurting TB intentionally I don't think he meant it.

Well it could be worse. Yes we just need to laugh. This has been a ridiculous season for injuries.

Brady says he will be alright. Schefter said he's gonna be fine. Chao says the tape looks like he will be A-OK. But freakin' Bert Breer says "HIGH ANKLE SPRAIN GUISE UH OH" and everyone panics? Breer? Really?

Chicken littles look for any negative. Even if it means taking the word of a Pats hating ****head that loves to troll Pats fans like breer

Dr Chao, for as accurate as hes been all year, was basing his guess on the footage of the play. Breer is basing this off a source after an MRI scan. Big difference.

And 8 other reporters disagreed. Same MRI. Did they tape the two bones together and send him out for the third quarter?

Sounds like a garden variety sprain to me, consistent with a tape job temporary solution.

And 8 other reporters disagreed. Same MRI. Did they tape the two bones together and send him out for the third quarter?

Sounds like a garden variety sprain to me, consistent with a tape job temporary solution.

People are getting trolled by breer and they are eating it up like idiots.

Ever since the words "high ankle sprain" were first written, nobody ever has a regular sprained ankle anymore. I sprained my ankle several times when I was younger and if I kept playing on it, or iced it up immediately, it healed up in a few days, or a week or so.

Never heard of high ankle sprains and I don't think half the sprains reported are of that type. It's unusual.

Breer takes out his frustration on us Pats fans because he has had a hard life because his last name is one extra "r" away from being the best last name on the planet.

People are getting trolled by breer and they are eating it up like idiots.

Maybe Breer meant that he was high when he looked at the MRI of the ankle sprain.

Of course, there are so many blammermouths on the Patriots, especially concerning injuries, that it's not surprising everyone has their own source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents