PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breer: Brady has a high ankle sprain

Status
Not open for further replies.
ankle.png

I've never seen more nervous Nellie's in my life, do some of you guys even enjoy the game?

Be careful man, you'll have most of the board after you now, lol... :)

All I know is that Brady better remove the letters H and G from his vocabulary because if they are seen together in any text message or email regardless of the context you know what will happen.

If you see Brady in a walking boot in his next presser then start to worry. Otherwise, please with the drama. Don't think he would have even been able to stand on a severe- moderate high ankle sprain never mind playing in the the second half.

Brady will almost certainly be wearing a walking boot at some point, if he's not already. Why wouldn't they have him wear one?

I've never seen more nervous Nellie's in my life, do some of you guys even enjoy the game?

Don't be a straw man pulling that weak sauce. Of course there will be concern and even nervousness when the most important player on our team by far has a high ankle sprain going into the playoffs.

HAS have varying degrees of severity.

The fact that he stayed in the game tells me its a low grade one.
I thought the same thing until I saw how much he favored it when he was stepping down from the presser. It seems very obvious to me that it's really painful. We'll see what it is in two weeks.

.....And we're also out of coffee.

I thought the same thing until I saw how much he favored it when he was stepping down from the presser. It seems very obvious to me that it's really painful. We'll see what it is in two weeks.

Not trying to downplay it. He was in major pain.

No question he was hurt and for anybody who has played competitive athletics that night and the morning after is sheer hell after getting hurt.

I do think that if continuing to play would have made it worse they would have sat him down.

For the first time all year, we'll give this guy the benefit of the doubt and believe him. :D

I don't fully believe him or don't believe him. He just said what I wanted to say. People overrate high ankle sprains. Many of them are really bad, but many of them are really minor. It is all about the grade.

Could've been worse.. I flipped my **** when he was bent backwards

I do think that if continuing to play would have made it worse they would have sat him down.
And you believe this out of the abundance of caution they have demonstrated in attempting to protect Brady from injury?

For the first time all year, we'll give this guy the benefit of the doubt and believe him. :D
I'm not the biggest fan of internet doctors but he kept the optimism up about Gronk in the Denver game when that looked at it's worst. I think his tweet even referenced a bone bruise as a possibility. It was too long ago to find the tweets now but he definitely kept hope up.

Don't be a straw man pulling that weak sauce. Of course there will be concern and even nervousness when the most important player on our team by far has a high ankle sprain going into the playoffs.
It isnt just Brady it everything, O line sucks, too many injuries etc.., I understand the angst but this is what we have, this is the team at this point in the season, injuries happen to every team, every team has some issues, you can't roll into the playoffs perfect. Ill be at Gillette Sat night cheering and my opinion is the team "as is" has just as good a chance to make it to the big game as any team playing. In fact with Brady and BB at the helm Ill take my chances any day of the week.

And you believe this out of the abundance of caution they have shown in attempting to protect Brady from injury?

In the first 1/2 they absolutely did. Then they made the decision to win with a sub-standard passing game and o-line.

OK so answer honestly....if they put in Jimmy G what would you have thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back