PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breer: Brady has a high ankle sprain

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my excuses ready if we flame out early.

I think the deciding factor will be the poor play in the OL trenches, and the resulting lack of a viable running game that goes with that. Had we been able to successfully run the ball, some of these other injuries would've been masked.

If the team is able to turn this problem around, they have a legitimate shot at representing the AFC.

Must have came from Vernon's late hit on Brady. Same scumbag who tried to destroy Mariota's knee.

Of course, the NFL didn't fine Vernon for it. They probably sent him a check.

GIF of the unfined hit:

Thanks for the correction. Maybe there's a small bit of hope for fairness from the zebras in the POs then, maybe.

Thanks for the correction. Maybe there's a small bit of hope for fairness from the zebras in the POs then, maybe.

Captain when it's that obvious they have to call it. Now, when we are talking about definitive proof that a reciever caught the ball with both feet inbounds, forget about it.

Thank God. It looked like he wasn't going to get fined for that.

GIF of the unfined hit:

Shame on Fleming if he saw that and didn't execute some immediate retaliation. Hard to tell whether or not he did or didn't. It looks like his eyes were downfield.

Shame on Fleming if he saw that and didn't execute some immediate retaliation. Hard to tell whether or not he did or didn't. It looks like his eyes were downfield.
Brady has been getting pounded all year and I am still waiting for an OL to go off on an offender. Maybe I just missed it, but it doesn't look like there's an attitude like Mankins' here. Of course, if they were keeping Brady clean I probably wouldn't care.

Brady has been getting pounded all year and I am still waiting for an OL to go off on an offender. Maybe I just missed it, but it doesn't look like there's an attitude like Mankins' here. Of course, if they were keeping Brady clean I probably wouldn't care.

Stork had that attitude last year. He's been way off his game this year, though, so we haven't seen it as much.

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe
Tom Brady's ankle has made good progress this week. He even bowled yesterday with the team.

He also went to his son's hockey practice today:

2FF5B35A00000578-0-image-a-3_1452378610127.jpg

2FF5B61200000578-3392080-image-m-12_1452379434985.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back