PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breer: Brady has a high ankle sprain

Status
Not open for further replies.
No big deal only our best, most important, and previously only uninjured player got hurt. Ho hum nothing to see here.

glcEDAd.jpg

I will never not understand why they didn't have Brady not sit out the game.
They only logical thing I can come up with is because without JE11 and DA their passing game sucks and need all the live game practice they can get.

If we only had Reche Caldwell, none of this would be happening.

We just need to delete the long pass attempts to blanketed receivers so he doesn't have to drive off the bad ankle. Good thing we got a glimpse yesterday of the 7 blocks of jello and that dynamic rushing game.
What-Me-Worry-4_img_0.jpg

Last edited:
Uh, Gronkowski in 2011.
Gronk did return to that game. Left locker room with that Black walking boot. That was a playoff game. I would hope that Brady would not have been able to return during yesterday's pretty meaningless game if they had any major concerns. He had that ankle come to rest at halftime also. Which is when you can really judge the severity.

Any time Brady gets dinged it is a concern. I just dread the next two weeks of "The ankle watch". Ruins the whole playoff chat of X'sand O's.

Gronk did return to that game. Left locker room with that Black walking boot. That was a playoff game. I would hope that Brady would not have been able to return during yesterday's pretty meaningless game if they had any major concerns. He had that ankle come to rest at halftime also. Which is when you can really judge the severity.

Any time Brady gets dinged it is a concern. I just dread the next two weeks of "The ankle watch". Ruins the whole playoff chat of X'sand O's.

You said "Don't think he would have even been able to stand on a severe- moderate high ankle sprain never mind playing in the the second half." Gronk did just that in 2011.

Dr chao said don't be surprised if Brady is in a walking boot. If that happens this board will be in melt down.

Allow me to explain: They wanted to try to win the game with the guys that they had who were healthy enough to play somewhat decently. That group included Tom Brady. The potential reward was obvious: HFA. It is apparent that another part of the plan was not subjecting Brady to hits, so they ran the ball alot, against the 30th ranked rush defense. The nonsense that they weren't trying to win yesterday (with the guys they had) is absurd.

Ok patjew, your post made me laugh, but its a monday- and my brain is too burnt to figure out your double DOUBLE negative-so have some mercy and help a fellow Pat brother out- what exactly are you saying?

the legend continues to grow.......a team appearing to be a wounded animal will kick and scratch and claw and win ugly 3 times in a row with steven jackson producing a john riggins day and winning SB mvp

I wrote the script myself

the legend continues to grow.......a team appearing to be a wounded animal will kick and scratch and claw and win ugly 3 times in a row with steven jackson producing a john riggins day and winning SB mvp

Well Greek tragedies are usually paired with comedies...

I nominate it for an Oscar!

Ok patjew, your post made me laugh, but its a monday- and my brain is too burnt to figure out your double DOUBLE negative-so have some mercy and help a fellow Pat brother out- what exactly are you saying?
Honestly I was just trying to be confusing enough so that everyone would agree with me... and hence make me not less popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back