PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breaking: Deflategate 2.0 lol

Winter approaches. Things change. Non-scientists fail to understand.

This has zero to do with either team. RG promised us numbers and when he couldn’t accept that the numbers were as we thought they were, he said the only thing that matters is the handling.

His people are in charge of making sure the handling is proper. He is liable. I guess he loses 4 weeks of cheques, gets a fine, and gets dragged off to court for two years ?

Last edited:
verily, the league has recorded the starting psi of every football and K Ball since the original debacle, right?

I mean, they said they were gonna do it... can't we just check the league psi log?

1uxxPx0.jpg

I could see PSI affecting distance but I wonder what, if any, effect it has on accuracy (of kicks). Ryland shanked the **** out of his it wasn't like it was a distance issue

verily, the league has recorded the starting psi of every football and K Ball since the original debacle, right?

I mean, they said they were gonna do it... can't we just check the league psi log?

1uxxPx0.jpg
Kraft had an opportunity to demonstrate the PSI drop during cold weather games for the whole world to see and went with the "good of the 32".

After team complaints, officials took the ‘K-Balls’ into the locker room at halftime where they were discovered to weigh 11 pounds instead of the legal limit of 13.5, per sources.

11 pounds?? I couldn’t kick one of those 40 inches never mind yards…

Kraft had an opportunity to demonstrate the PSI drop during cold weather games for the whole world to see and went with the "good of the 32".
Kraft knew the fix was in. Did what he had to do to protect his billion dollar baby.

Is what it is at this point.

I am pretty sure that kicking balls are held by the officiating crew and not the teams. So there is no real controversy here.

If anything, this vindicates Brady and the Patriots since we had another case of deflated balls that were never in possession of either team and only the officiating crew on a relatively warm day for December.

I am pretty sure that kicking balls are held by the officiating crew and not the teams. So there is no real controversy here.

If anything, this vindicates Brady and the Patriots since we had another case of deflated balls that were never in possession of either team and only the officiating crew on a relatively warm day for December.
Be a good time as any year to get the first back.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back