PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breaking: Deflategate 2.0 lol

I like the sibling ****ers listening to the McAfee show are now are clamoring for draft picks to be taken, especially since we're looking at a Top 2 pick. If the NFL lets this get out of hand and turns this into a circus that costs us our first rounder somehow, I'm out.

Promise made...
People who live in the South are actually really nice (for the most part). I don't know why it's okay to insult them, especially with claims of incest.

Ryland's had one of those "everything that can go wrong, will go wrong" years. Early on, he missed 2 that were on the center, then a third from 50+ in the wind and rain.

Kicking is all about the strength of the leg, sure, and, more importantly, what's in the head. Remember Vanderjack? I hope he gets over the yips. He SHOULD be a very good NFL kicker. He was great in college. But it's a mental game more than anything else for him.

And yes, I'm one of those "root for the player" posters, rather than the "I hope he sucks so I have more ammunition to ***** about BB" posters...
This is the NFL, not Pop Warner. I don’t care how nice a guy is…. If he sucks he shouldn’t be playing.

You can both root for Ryland AND acknowledge there are 2 active kickers who used to be under NE’s control who are a combined 53-56 this year.

People who live in the South are actually really nice (for the most part). I don't know why it's okay to insult them, especially with claims of incest.
Often times such meritless claims are projection.

Who mentioned the south? I was raised in the south, so...anything you want to say?

Often times such meritless claims are projection.

You too? Anything you want to say?

Who mentioned the south? I was raised in the south, so...anything you want to say?
Y'all (is that how you say it) are really nice...? I said as much in my post.

Yes, there are Yankees that think, y'all are inbred down there. I don't think so. More than a few people up here think so.

You too? Anything you want to say?
There was something I wanted to say, and I said it. What part of "Often times such meritless claims are projection" did you not understand?

Y'all (is that how you say it) are really nice...? I said as much in my post.

Yes, there are Yankees that think, y'all are inbred down there. I don't think so. More than a few people up here think so.
The people in western Mass are much nicer than in the East, I've worked in both areas and there is a difference.

There was something I wanted to say, and I said it. What part of "Often times such meritless claims are projection" did you not understand?

Didn't understand the part where you were Goodell ****, but I got it now. Get ****ed

Didn't understand the part where you were Goodell ****, but I got it now. Get ****ed
LOL! You can always tell a comment hits close to home based on how angry the person responds.... so you're not exactly doing yourself many favors here.

Merry Christmas!

LOL! You can always tell a comment hits close to home based on how angry the person responds.... so you're not exactly doing yourself many favors here.

Merry Christmas!

I don't really care for Goodell lovers. And since you decided to make it personal, I thought I'd offer you a chance to speak more directly. You ****ed out. It's the internet my guy. No need to be afraid.

And you were the one who got offended first. You're either a "sibling ****er" or a Goodell apologist. Those are the only reasons for you to be so butthurt by what I said that you needed to say some passive aggressive stuff...so...

Last edited:
I don't really care for Goodell lovers. And since you decided to make it personal, I thought I'd offer you a chance to speak more directly. You ****ed out. It's the internet my guy. No need to be afraid.

And you were the one who got offended first. You're either a "sibling ****er" or a Goodell apologist. Those are the only reasons for you to be so butthurt by what I said that you needed to say some passive aggressive stuff...so...
You're the one dropping f-bombs so obviously what I said hit very close to home. All I said was certain types of comments are usually projection. That original comment - which clearly set you off - wasn't a response to you and I never even mentioned you.

If you see yourself in my comment (which you clearly do) that's entirely on you, my friend - and it speaks volumes. You're the one who brought the subject up, don't blame me for your projections.

Now go have some Christmas ham and work on your flirting. I'm done with you.

It’s hard to see how both Vinatieri and Gostkowdki were as good as they were if Brady had the equipment manager underinflating the balls every week.
They never accused him of messing with the kicking balls because there was an NFL employee stealing them to sell and didn't want that story to have legs.

They never accused him of messing with the kicking balls because there was an NFL employee stealing them to sell and didn't want that story to have legs.

The kicking balls are separate from the game balls?

The kicking balls are separate from the game balls?
Yes. They use a different set of balls for kicking (which I think is crap). They're usually prepared by the kickers like a QB prepares the regular game balls.

Yes. They use a different set of balls for kicking (which I think is crap). They're usually prepared by the kickers like a QB prepares the regular game balls.
The k-balls are not prepared in advance by anyone but the refs (which is the whole point of keeping them separate). The referees themselves are the ones who open them up brand new and maintain possession of them throughout the whole game (other than when actually in use).

You're the one dropping f-bombs so obviously what I said hit very close to home. All I said was certain types of comments are usually projection. That original comment - which clearly set you off - wasn't a response to you and I never even mentioned you.

If you see yourself in my comment (which you clearly do) that's entirely on you, my friend - and it speaks volumes. You're the one who brought the subject up, don't blame me for your projections.

Now go have some Christmas ham and work on your flirting. I'm done with you.

You're the one who was triggered by what I said, even though I didn't mention you (unless, of course, you are one of those aforementioned people I spoke about). You can try to gaslight and run away but don't be butthurt when you get called out.

I suspect you have reading comprehension issues. And feel free to put me on ignore.

Gronk still on the Colts hate train lol. Curious he doesn’t mention the Ravens. Makes me think that maybe him and TB12 know more about the Colts role in this than what’s been made public.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back