PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Wins! BBBBRRRRRRAAAADDDDDYYYYYYY WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Belichick and the Patriots organization were expressly exonerated by the Wells report. Are you really going to die on this hill?
You are saying the NFL contradicted itself?

You are saying the NFL contradicted itself?

facepalm2ly3.jpg

Come on, man...

mupps @mupps11
@RMFifthCircuit So think NFL are favourites on appeal?
Raffi Melkonian‏@RMFifthCircuit
Raffi Melkonian retweeted mupps
The appellant (person appealing) is never the favorite on appeal.
Raffi Melkonian added,
Stephanie Stradley ‏@StephStradley 7m7 minutes ago
Stephanie Stradley retweeted Raffi Melkonian
This. I think Berman did a few narrow fact specific things based on evidence to try to make it harder to overturn

facepalm2ly3.jpg

Come on, man...
We all know the report is ********. They chose to use the ********.

From Troy Vincent's letter to the Patriots:
"On May 6th, independent investigator Ted Wells issued his report regarding the footballs used by the Patriots in this year's AFC Championship Game. That report established that the footballs used by the Patriots were inflated at a level that did not satisfy the standard set forth in the NFL's Official Playing Rules and that the condition of the footballs was the result of deliberate actions by employees of the Patriots. The activities of the Patriots' employees were thoroughly documented in the report, including through a series of text messages and telephone communications, as well as evidence of a breach in pre-game protocol. In addition, the conclusions were supported by extensive scientific analysis, as detailed in the report.

That will go on and the lost of 1st round pick and fine will always remain on the books thanks to kraft.
So how do you think he could have gotten those picks and that dough back?

There was no determination that the franchise was guilty. The were punished without a guilty finding. They were, in fact, punished despite being completely exonerated.

Still, Kraft caved in the name of money. He's not coming back from that.

I am really disappointed that they won't appeal the loss of draft picks, I can be cynical but I guess I'm not cynical enough.

Evidently the perks of his Club Membership (in the exclusive club of NFL owners) was more important than his employees and their fans. Just really disappointing. :(

Couldn't he have just joined some other exclusive Country Club instead?

Breer reports that the NFL did not request an "expedited case" which means any decision concerning the NFL's appeal of Berman decision likely won't happen until next off-season.

https://twitter.com/hider76/status/639529547730419712

Daniel Wallach ‏@WALLACHLEGAL 29m29 minutes ago
The record on appeal has already been sent to the Second Circuit. Fastest I’ve ever seen too. Usually takes 7-10 days

Daniel Wallach ‏@WALLACHLEGAL 47s47 seconds ago
Speed of appeal signals that NFL may be seeking to "expedite" the appeal, or, perhaps, move for an "emergency" stay of Judge Berman's order

Should've had some balls like Brady and fought it, instead of bending over and taking it up the ass faster than a $2 whore.

I am really disappointed that they won't appeal the loss of draft picks, I can be cynical but I guess I'm not cynical enough.

Evidently the perks of his Club Membership (in the exclusive club of NFL owners) was more important than his employees and their fans. Just really disappointing. :(

Couldn't he have just joined some other exclusive Country Club instead?

He chose money over principles, when he's already a billionaire. What more do we really need to know about the man?

Well..Kraft shouldve gone through all recourse even a formal appeal before laying down. Whether he got them back or not , at least he shouldve tried.

Well..Kraft shouldve gone through all recourse even a formal appeal before laying down. Whether he got them back or not , at least he shouldve tried.
If he wasn't such a woos, he could go to court now and claim that he was misled by Goodell on the fairness of his process when he decided to fold.

Sorry VJC, but I got through about 2/3rds of it when I decided it was just another (but longer and more detailed) anti-Goodell and NFL piece, which also is littered with qualifiers about Brady's innocence and lack of cooperation. (their cell phone analogy almost made my head explode).

I love me some good old fashioned Goodell hate speak as much as the next guy, but (at least for today) the entire tenure of today's narrative is Goodell is a complete ass, the NFL is inept......BUT..... Personally I'm tired of the "buts". It is passed time that the "buts" have been debunked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back