PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady did NOT want to talk to ESPN after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe he was wiped out

In his post-game press conference Brady said a couple times he had to keep it short because he was tired and needed to get home.

What ever the reason, I'm loving it. If it's purely because he hates ESPN now or that crazy lady, cool. If he was really pissed about his performance, even better. I love perfectionists, it is what separates Brady from the rest of the league. 99.9% of QBs that have that kind of game would be euphoric and impressed with making a big comeback. Brady, though, looks past that and thinks about all the improvements that he needs to make.

Either way, if the Media doesn't like, F*ck 'em.

any chance you have the audio clip of him bashing espn? i think it was in may 2008 during a radio interview....sorry i know that is not much to go on

I think it was disappointment in the way they played. I think the team, like everyone else, expected them to come out and put up 35+ points on a pretty sorry Buffalo team. However, they struggled all game. They did come through when it mattered most, but they looked terrible for 4 1/2 quarters. The team looked out of sync all night long, and I think Brady was annoyed and frustrated.

Great job by Suzie to chase him down the field, that was pretty funny.

i love how brady basically told espn to f off. whether intentional or unintetional makes no difference for me. douchebags need to be lit up before and after millen booed bruschi's entrance at halftime.

"Millen booed Bruschi's entrance"? Is that true?

any chance you have the audio clip of him bashing espn? i think it was in may 2008 during a radio interview....sorry i know that is not much to go on
After the Matt Walsh - spygate hearings with Roger Goodell, Brady was on WEEI and they asked him about spygate. Brady said "That's the way guys make it. They say the craziest things. I think that's what, that's what, that's what ESPN has become. ESPN to me is like MTV without the, without the highlights."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News