PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Borges on felger's show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacky Roberts said:
Borges is fine. He gets torched by the idiots on WEEI and thats what gets you guys all in a lather. I can tell you that Felger hates the Patriots a lot more than Borges does. Borges hates the "aura" that surrounds Belichick and feels he's riding Brady's coat tails. It is what it is.

You honestly dont think Borges has an agenda against BB. Read just one of his articles. Most people here are free thinking individuals and have come to realize what a turd Borges is.

In regards to Felger, that's fine that he hates the Pats. I could care less. But as I previously stated he tells it like it is. If he likes something the Pats have done, he says it. If he doesn't, he also says it.

Willie55 said:
You honestly dont think Borges has an agenda against BB. Read just one of his articles. Most people here are free thinking individuals and have come to realize what a turd Borges is.

In regards to Felger, that's fine that he hates the Pats. I could care less. But as I previously stated he tells it like it is. If he likes something the Pats have done, he says it. If he doesn't, he also says it.

Borges doesn't hate BB. His "hatred" sure gets him a lot of people talking about him, doesnt it. Hmmmm.

Brady'sButtBoy said:
Yup, it was Brady that came up with the scheme to shut down the 'Greatest Show on Turf.' And you know, that's right, Brady was calling the defense when the Pats held the all-time TD's in one season record holder without a touchdown in his biggest game of the year. Brady has done everything, Borges is right, so BB can just mail it in 'cause Tommy doesn't really even need a coach. Wait, maybe Borges should be coach, you don't think he's jealous of BB do you?? NO WAY! :bricks:
Dont forget it was Brady in the war room on draft day when the Pats drafted Richard Seymour. The same day draft where Borges said the Pats should have drafted David Terrell.

Brady also signed Vrabel, Colvin, Harrison and he engineered the trade that brought in Corey Dillon.

Last edited:
Jacky Roberts said:
Borges doesn't hate BB. His "hatred" sure gets him a lot of people talking about him, doesnt it. Hmmmm.
Are you Borges, really you must be, you go out of your way to defend that piece of scum. Out with it, [size=+2]You're Borges[/size].

Pats Fanatic said:
Are you Borges, really you must be, you go out of your way to defend that piece of scum. Out with it, [size=+2]You're Borges[/size].
No, he's not Borges, but they do have one thing in common. They're both a couple of s**t-stirrers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back