PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Borges on felger's show

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
says that adam felt the old agent was working for BB sinc he was BB's agent and hence he fired him and there were no discussions with the pats and as usual he is spewing his venom on BB.

Thanks!

Borges sounds way too happy (and very sarcastic) about losing AV. Now he feels he has a reason to trash BB.

Last edited:
Someday us Patriots fans are going to wakeup and realize what a heartless prick BB is, and he's not that smart either.

Then we will all rejoice when we realize what a football genius and a great guy Ron Borges is.:eek:

Patti37 said:
Thanks!

Borges sounds way too happy (and very sarcastic) about losing AV. Now he feels he has a reason to trash BB.
Agree.Seems like he is doing cartwheels. i cant believe one person can have so much venom against another for some reason.man ..he is trashing BB like he is the worst coach ever.

He just said Rodney was packing his bags last year when he heard how much Duane Starks was getting paid.

How come this is the first we have heard it?

And he just said the BB is an impossible guy to work for....he is really enjoying this.

Borges is proving what a jerk he absolutely is.

This conversation is unbelievable. I am becoming infuriated listening to this.

Last edited:
Patti37 said:
He just said Rodney was packing his bags last year when he heard how much Duane Starks was getting paid.

How come this is the first we have heard it?

And he just said the BB is an impossible guy to work for....he is really enjoying this.

Borges is proving what a jerk he absolutely is.

This conversation is unbelievable. I am becoming infuriated listening to this.

What exactly did you expect from Borges, he is a jerk - always has been and always will be.

well

Borges reminds me of Eric (the bad guy) from Billy Madison! I can't stand to watch or listen to him!

fgssand said:
What exactly did you expect from Borges, he is a jerk - always has been and always will be.
yeah but listening to him talk and even mimicking BB's statements surprises me...i mean he is a media personality..for him to be so openly biased against one person - BB- is very out of character

SVN said:
yeah but listening to him talk and even mimicking BB's statements surprises me...i mean he is a media personality..for him to be so openly biased against one person - BB- is very out of character

"out of character"? You're kidding right? This is all that he's been reduced to for the past several years. A bitter, used up reporter, with no access to the Pats and their players (except those who share his agent). He's got nothing to lose here, certainly not a reputation!

fgssand said:

You want Borges on that wall, you need Borges on that wall. :). Personally, I think Ron Borges is brilliant. No kidding. He's not afraid to go against the kool-aiders. He doesn't have a problem with BB, he has a problem with the perception that BB can walk on water around here.

Jacky Roberts said:
You want Borges on that wall, you need Borges on that wall. :). Personally, I think Ron Borges is brilliant. No kidding. He's not afraid to go against the kool-aiders. He doesn't have a problem with BB, he has a problem with the perception that BB can walk on water around here.
i have no problem him talking against BB or anyone. But mimicking another person , saying stuff like bb is watching lacrosse when adam signed with the colts is childish in my opinion. he has a point to say..say it ..no need to take cheap shots

I guess I'm a middle of the road guy.
The patriots have been near flawless let's say 90%
I can't stand the people who say "The sky is falling"
AND I can't stand the people who say "BB does no wrong"
The truth is in the middle at 90% in my opinion.

PATSNUTme said:
Someday us Patriots fans are going to wakeup and realize what a heartless prick BB is, and he's not that smart either.

Then we will all rejoice when we realize what a football genius and a great guy Ron Borges is.:eek:

Haven't I been through enough for one day?? :rolleyes:

Bill's Girl said:
Haven't I been through enough for one day?? :rolleyes:

It's times like this that I'm glad that I live out of radio range of that station.

PATSNUTme said:
It's times like this that I'm glad that I live out of radio range of that station.

WEEI kept playing the radio play by plays of all of his great kicks......I had to shut it off! I also did not want to listen to Bill Polian, I would have puked on my keyboard!

I am even more glad I can't get Felger's fricken show.....

Bill's Girl said:
WEEI kept playing the radio play by plays of all of his great kicks......I had to shut it off! I also did not want to listen to Bill Polian, I would have puked on my keyboard!

I am even more glad I can't get Felger's fricken show.....

Now on NEST some dink it saying that we should sign Vanderjerk.

Holly is saying that he is not a Patriots type- no ****.

Jacky Roberts said:

Are you kidding me? He doesn't have a problem with BB? Bledsoe was Borges' binky and ever since BB shipped Bledsoe out of town Borges has had an agenda against BB.

There's alot of guys who aren't afraid to go against the kool-aiders. Felger is one. If he agrees with something, he says it. If he disagrees it with something, he says it.

Borges is a crusty old bitter man who is well past his prime.

Willie55 said:
Are you kidding me? He doesn't have a problem with BB? Bledsoe was Borges' binky and ever since BB shipped Bledsoe out of town Borges has had an agenda against BB.

There's alot of guys who aren't afraid to go against the kool-aiders. Felger is one. If he agrees with something, he says it. If he disagrees it with something, he says it.

Borges is a crusty old bitter man who is well past his prime.

Borges is fine. He gets torched by the idiots on WEEI and thats what gets you guys all in a lather. I can tell you that Felger hates the Patriots a lot more than Borges does. Borges hates the "aura" that surrounds Belichick and feels he's riding Brady's coat tails. It is what it is.

Yup, it was Brady that came up with the scheme to shut down the 'Greatest Show on Turf.' And you know, that's right, Brady was calling the defense when the Pats held the all-time TD's in one season record holder without a touchdown in his biggest game of the year. Brady has done everything, Borges is right, so BB can just mail it in 'cause Tommy doesn't really even need a coach. Wait, maybe Borges should be coach, you don't think he's jealous of BB do you?? NO WAY! :bricks:

SVN said:
says that adam felt the old agent was working for BB sinc he was BB's agent and hence he fired him and there were no discussions with the pats and as usual he is spewing his venom on BB.

Interesting that Borges harps on the fact that Neil Cornich was BB's agent and a possible conflict of interest, but fails to identify that Brad Blank is his agent in the puff piece he does on the David Givens signing. Borges is a jerk and I can't stand listening to him spew his crap. I won't listen to the WBCN pre-game show because Borges is on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back