PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bledsoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remix 6

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
he blows another game..from 5 yardline i think..throws it and picked off in endzne 102 yard return EAGLES win

38 seconds left and Cowboys blow it down by 7. cant wait to hear TO's thoughts

poor drew.... that is all I can say about that.

Drew sucks

awful game for him, great game to watch, glad the eagles stuck it to T.O

that last drive was vintage bledsoe. he first got sacked at his own 30 when he held the ball for about 10 seconds and patting the ball all day back there. then throwing the pick to end it. owens quotes will be unbelievable after this game.

Just a miserable game for Bledsoe.

Their second to last drive, TO put on an awesome stutter step to blow by the D, and Drew just lobbed it up for a pick. Needless to say, TO was pissed

I feel terrible for him.

Today's game brought back memories of how frustrating it was to watch him play. Drew holds the ball forever taking sacks and makes the big mistake at crucial times.

I think we saw the end of the Bledsoe era

I do not feel sorry for Mr. The Pats Did Not Give Me A Chance To Compete for a second. Especially when he's playing for a Cowboy team with Glenn and TO. Drew did what Drew does.

Nice to see a class guy -- Donovan McNabb -- win out over a sleazebag like TO.

What a horrible game for Drew Bledsoe. So much about it was familiar, though.

I agree, Owens is going to say something.

Also nice to see the Raiders hit rock bottom.

We waited how many years for him to mature into a real NFL QB .... why is the league still waiting? Bledsoe is the Goose Gossage of QB's....a rocket arm who can't hit the side of the barn.

Bledsoe can and will throw the worst possible pass at the worst possible time. This is a big problem for whatever team he is playing for. The other team's defense is geeked up to the end of the game knowing Bledsoe can and will screw up at any time....because he does...I feel pain typing this...how many times he did it here. that sideline INT for a "TD" ...a Bledsoe staple.

Tonight Drew just played himself out of the NFL.

PonyExpress said:
Tonight Drew just played himself out of the NFL.

I said that when he was in Buffalo... :rofl:

F.B.N. said:
I said that when he was in Buffalo... :rofl:

after the miserable game he had against the Pats the last year he was there.... poor drew.

I saw a good portion of the Dallas game - followed by highlights from the Colts game... and even though the Colts nearly lost, the comparison between the two QBs was striking watching the highlights back to back

Bledsoe...the ball is snapped,... in the pocket, looking, looking, looking, looking... SACK! 15 yard loss.

Manning... the ball is snapped, looks right, looks left and throws, 7 yard pickup.

And keep in mind this is coming from someone who likes Bledsoe and doesn't think the world of Manning.

But Leadtoe's ball management just seems to be getting worse and worse every season. His OL - any OL - just can't give him the time he needs. They try, but then tire themselves out I think and then are prone to even giving up quick sacks.

Too bad because I was really hoping for a NE/Dallas SB.

Those TWO sacks on that last drive were absolute KILLERS! Terry Glenn bailed him out momentarily, but you just knew...

Drew should just cash in his chips after this year. He'll end it backing up Romo. How many more defeats can he snatch from the jaws of victory in the meantime?

Credit to TO for saying all the right things in his pc, despite all the pathetic baiting by the reporters.

No excuse for the sacks, (he's hopeless back there now), but I saw his last 2 interceptions.

Did he throw where the receivers were supposed to be?

Owens looked like he was going at a different rate than Bledsoe expected and it looked like he expected Glenn to zig not zag.

He's washed up either way, but did those interceptions look funny to anyone else?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference