PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick's letter to Judge Stacy on behalf of Alfonzo Dennard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm.. you guys aren't serious are you?

SO fake. Like laughably fake lol

What? That letter is fake? No Way!!

Did you happen to see the picture I took while I was out deep see fishing today...

awesome_shark_riding_dinosaur.jpg

What? That letter is fake? No Way!!

Did you happen to see the picture I took while I was out deep see fishing today...

You went deep see fishing? Did you see V Rings?

Regarding the authenticity of the letter, how else can you explain the lenient sentence? I would like to see the original, and see if it had a check stapled to it. I am shocked you guys have such little faith in our great and powerful HC. This was a layup from the word go. BB steps in a pile of dog ***** and comes up with roses again.

It's really too back bad that sarcasm is lost on some folks.

Hey! He didn't write that! :bricks:

I hate to say this, but the people calling this "an obvious fake," with high outrage, are really embarrassing themselves.

It's an obvious fake: BB would *never* use a colon to transition from the salutation to the letter body.

Not to mention the lack of a zip-code.

I read somewhere else on the internet that he actually wrote the judge a poem instead of a letter:

Yes, he punched him in the face
but our defense is such a disgrace
I know you cannot acquit
But please don't make him sit.

BB the bard

I was able to get a copy of the letter Bill Belichick wrote on Dennard's behalf seeking a favorable sentence:

April 11, 2013

Judge Stephanie Stacy
Lincoln Nebraska District Courthouse
Lincoln, NE

Dear Judge Stacy:

On behalf of the New England Patriots and the National Football League, may it please the court, I respectfully request that defendant Alfonzo Dennard receive a lenient sentence for his conviction for felony assault on a police officer and misdemeanor resisting arrest.

I'm sure you agree, your honor, that it is what it is. Mr. Dennard is a young man who no longer resides in your state who made a mistake. He is now my problem, not yours, and I guarantee you I can make his life much worse on a daily basis than anything you can dish out at the Nebraska House of Corrections. Further, you can be sure that Marshall Goodell will hand down his own punishment, and if it is anything like Spygate, it will go way beyond his authority and cost Mr. Dennard dearly in both money and humiliation.

For the love of God, your honor, show some compassion. Did you see the New England Patriots secondary last year? It was pathetic until Mr. Dennard and his fellow scofflaw, Mr. Talib, took over the corners and allowed us to stick Devon McCourty at safety where he belongs. A brief sentence will serve justice best by limiting the embarrassment the people of New England will have to suffer if Mr. Dennard cannot get in a full training camp and capably man his corner.

Further, it will take pressure off of Tom Brady to ring up 35 points a game just to keep up with inferior quarterbacks. Without Mr. Welker to help him, it is an unfair burden on Mr. Brady if Mr. Dennard is unable to perform in the regular season. We both know that you are a red-blooded American woman, your honor. There's no mystery that you have the hots for Mr. Brady, now don't you, your honor?

So, your honor, do the right thing and set my cornerback free.

Sincerely,

Bill Belichick
HC of the NEP

I think someone saw Josh Boyer mailing it.

Stop me if you've heard this one.
So...a priest, a rabbi, a midget, and a hooker walk into a bar. The priest says to the midget..........oh never mind.:rolleyes:

Then the bartender says"What do you guys think this is? Some sort of joke?"

then the giraffe says...oh wait...giraffes can't talk....

umm... oh-kay...

Well done - comedy gold! I love how so many astute readers here think it might be a phoney....

It's definitely legit, according to a review panel of Lance Armstrong, Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias and Pinocchio.

Attachments

• talking giraffe.jpg
    talking giraffe.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 17
I said you must be drinking carafes ....of cheap wine...if you think giraffes can talk...I mean...what's next????????????????

look-flying-pigs-51794.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST