PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big Ben: Tom Brady is best QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya', but it takes a heavy dose of denial to think it made no difference.

So your role is going to be "Troll - limited time only", apparently.

U_mad_troll_gif.gif

Not only that, but they didn't have the Eagles and Panthers signals, hadn't played those teams that year. In fact, the last time the Patriots played the Panthers, George Siefert was the coach. But, maybe it is possible that Fox never changed Seifert's signals, or that Andy Reid goes year to year without changing signals.

Every Spyygate troll I've ever came across resorts to one of two arguments whenever I point out how taping signals is supposed to work.

A: "IF IT WASN'T A BIG DEAL WHY DIDN'T THE PUBLIC SEE THE TAPES?.

B: "IF TAPING FROM THE SIDELINES OFFERED LITTLE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE WHY WAS IT BANNED BY THE LEAGUE AND WHY DID BB DO IT?"

But then again, its my mistake for attempting to reason with these sorts of people in the first place :bricks:

He could have said nothing at all, kudos to BIG Ben.

Steeler fans are famous for parroting that Spygate line. I have taken to responding that the Steelers haven't won a SB since Milledgeville. Just sayin'...

LOL... wtf? hahaha

That is a funny gif...

Now I see why I am getting all the crap on the other thread. lol All because I think it takes a heavy dose of denial to think it made no difference.

BB has never struck me as a man that as purposeful as he is does anything that makes no difference. Simple logic.

Steeler fans are famous for parroting that Spygate line. I have taken to responding that the Steelers haven't won a SB since Milledgeville. Just sayin'...

The Steelers have zero Super Bowl championships that aren't tainted by either illegal use of PEDs or help from the refs.

When Ben said this was he wearing a cast or just a sling for his scratched pinky finger?

You know, I logged on tonight, read most of the Sopoaga thread, and didn't quite get all the venom thrown your way. You seemed mostly..naïve.

Now I get it. Sir, you don't join a New England Patriots fan website and, within the first few days, take the side of f'ing Spygaters...and not be called out for the troll you are...

simpleton.

You know, I logged on tonight, read most of the Sopoaga thread, and didn't quite get all the venom thrown your way. You seemed mostly..naïve.

Now I get it. Sir, you don't join a New England Patriots fan website and, within the first few days, take the side of f'ing Spygaters...and not be called out for the troll you are...

simpleton.

Huh? What side am I taking? Seriously? What is this, the wolfs den? I am using simple logic. Duh. Does no one else around here use logic? Is that the reality? Do you have to be a blind fool to exist peacefully around here and share your opinion?

The simple obvious reality is BB would not have been doing it if it made no difference at all. You have to be unbelievably naive to think that is true.

And people think I am naive? I call it as it is. It seems that is considered naive around here or the sign you are a troll simply because an opinion about reality differs from others.

Sopoaga is not going to make any real difference. That does not make me naive to think so. The Niners agree with that. The Eagles agree with that. Most other teams agree with that otherwise a very good run stuffer would have garnered more than moving up a few spots from the 6th round to the 5th round.

A "VERY GOOD" run stuffer is very well worth $4m a year and many teams would want him. Since that is not the reality, it is obviously not the case.

Spin masters around here think so, but that does not make them correct.

Are you dense? They didn't have gametapes for those games.

How much clearer can I get?

Apparently you think you know what they had and what they didn't have. That is clear. Carry on.

Of course the taping helped.

Then there's the simple fact that such an activity was always legal, and taping from the sidelines was also legal until after the Pats won all their championships.

They broke no rules when winning titles, hence there is nothing to talk about other than getting caught and punished in week 1 in 2007.

simpletruth - best poster or bestest poster?

He's here to enlighten everyone...:rolleyes:

Apparently you think you know what they had and what they didn't have. That is clear. Carry on.

Are you seriously this dense?

In order to get help from a tape, you need a tape. How can you make a tape when you haven't played the team that year? And in the case of Carolina, you've never ever played the Fox coached Carolina team?

Are you seriously this dense?

There was no tape because they didn't play Carolina before! Is that seriously so hard to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back