PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best hands for a receiver, subjective...

Status
Not open for further replies.
With stickum...
2157889318001_4204583392001_Jerry-Rice-1280.jpg

...or without?

Larry-Fitzgerald-Catch-STACK.jpg

Chris Carter
Larry Fitz
Jerry Rice
Steve Largent
Antonio Brown (if he sustains current production)
Tyree’s Helmet :(

Hard to pick 1

If I have to choose, I’m going with Fitz. He UNDOUBTEDLY had thee worst QBs (besides Warner) of the bunch throwing to him. No argument. AND HE’S STILL DOING IT! :eek:

Last edited:
Past:
Jerry Rice
Lynn Swann
Steve Largent
Randy Moss
Marks Clayton and Duper

Present:
Larry Fitzgerald
Antonio Brown
Julian Edelman

Just to name a few.

I feel like Moss was absurdly good at the "over the shoulder, last second, just knowing when to put arms up and look" mechanic, on top of his wild production. If that makes sense. I feel like he just had a sixth sense and CB's could never tell when the ball was coming.

I've not digested a lot of receiver tape outside of the Pats that dilligently, so this may be not a huge difference between the other top guys. But I never notice that with other receivers.

I feel like Moss was absurdly good at the "over the shoulder, last second, just knowing when to put arms up and look" mechanic, on top of his wild production. If that makes sense. I feel like he just had a sixth sense and CB's could never tell when the ball was coming.

I've not digested a lot of receiver tape outside of the Pats that dilligently, so this may be not a huge difference between the other top guys. But I never notice that with other receivers.

How the heck did he catch this pass? Backwards over the shoulder with one hand while trapping the ball in his arm. Ridiculous!

How the heck did he catch this pass? Backwards over the shoulder with one hand while trapping the ball in his arm. Ridiculous!

Sraight HoF'er homey

Even though I don't like the guy, Marvin Harrison had good hands

Larry Fitzgerald. Incredible hands. May I also add... great work ethic, all around good guy. I have always fantasized about him coming here...
I actually watch Cards games on a regular basis just because of him.

much as I can’t stand him and hate to give him credit, it’s Chris Carter. Great hands, POS other than that.

Belitnikoff's middle name was stickum.

Stickum was outlawed in in '81. Biletnikoff retired 3 years before it was banned, Rice (who hypocritically said he used it while discussing other teams cheating) wasn't even drafted until 4 years after it was made illegal. Like most people I consider Rice the best WR of all time but I lost a sh!t ton of respect for him with his holier than though bs.

I know he's a TE, but Gronk deserves consideration.

Larry Fitzgerald
Best hands and butt in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes