PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB's son arrested for Pot

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-ShirtDynasty said:
6 grams of Fish Oil a day brother. :rocker:

(Just in case you were backing me on the use of Functional Fatty Acids)

Sorry, acid just didn't work out for me.....now, I return you to your regularly scheduled blunt.

I have no use personally for pot smoking but it's not so much that.....it's getting arrested that should get this kid smacked upside the head.

OntarioPatsFan said:
Jesus, who hasn't tried pot at least once?
Actually, I haven't ;) But I still think it should be legal.

Natures holy herb.

PATSNUTme said:
I didn't know a thing about this until it was posted here on a thread. I wish to hell it wasn't.

As far as the Herald printing that - a curse on them. If he was Steve Smith, son of an accountant, would that be published. NO!

I don't condone what he did but it's none of mine or anyone elses business. A Patriots player, a coach, or an owner are public figures and that's the name of the game. But, a 19 yesr old kid! That should be between him, his parents, and the legal system.:enranged:

Nut, I respect where you're coming from but we're talking about a legal adult being arrested for a crime. Reporting that is perfectly legitimate.

The ethics and politics of cannibis aside, am I a bad person that I found myself thinking "at least it happened on a Saturday night once the game plan was already in place"?

Victimless crime. It's a shame that he was caught.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
6 grams of Fish Oil a day brother. :rocker:

(Just in case you were backing me on the use of Functional Fatty Acids)

Don't take the Flax Oil because it is a progestrone, stick with the Fish Oil! ;)

Good Christ, some of these posters remind me of how uptight our society is nowadays. Pathetic!

GPA of 2.7? WTF!!! He did not inherit his Dad's "Genius" gene.

rabthepat said:
\If that's the worst thing he ever does, not much to worry about. As for the Herald, they have to sell newspapers I guess.

rabthepat said:

Belichick had football genius, but we don't know how smart he was at school.

With the way he's often sticking it to the league I bet he was a rebel as a kid.

Pot...19 year old...OMG I've never heard of teenagers smoking pot. Ofcourse since daddy is an NFL coach it'll draw media attention.

Belichick's son has been given 6-month's probation after which charges will be dropped if he has stayed out of trouble.

WALTHAM, Mass. (AP) -The son of New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick was placed on probation Monday for six months after being arrested on one count of marijuana possession.

The charge against Stephen Belichick, 19, will be dismissed after six months if he stays out of trouble, said Emily LaGrassa, spokeswoman for the Middlesex County District Attorney's office. Belichick had a ``very, very small amount'' of marijuana and had no prior record, Weston police Sgt. Danny Maguire said.

Belichick was arraigned in Waltham District Court where the case was continued without a finding, LaGrassa said. Belichick and Jonathan Pizarro, 18, were arrested Saturday night in a parking lot, Maguire said. He said Pizarro was charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.

Link: http://www1.rtsports.com/php/nfl05-news-public-story.php?ART=0600006955

zippo59 said:
Belichick had football genius, but we don't know how smart he was at school.

Sure we know. He went to Andover and Wesleyan without anything like a blue-blood background.

zippo59 said:
With the way he's often sticking it to the league I bet he was a rebel as a kid.

You mean when he wasn't tailing his father devotedly and hanging out at the wild-and-crazy Naval Academy? ;)

I couldn't really say anything specific about the Weston cops; but most suburban cops around here ain't all that interested in Pot. Methinks the lad may have been a bit under the influence or perhaps a bit mouthy?:eek:

Man, you Flatlanders are tough on the herb down there. Although I do know how gung ho those Mass. State Patrols can be, but thats another story and a trip to see Dave Matthews in '02. Or was it '03?

Remind me to send him a token of downeast harvest for Chirstmas.:cool:

They have this as a headline on the ESPN NFL page.

Another reason why ESPN is a disgrace.

Pot should be legal, but the government makes so much money from it... that it will NEVER will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News