PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB's son arrested for Pot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminalizing another individual for partaking in the Earth's natural bounty.

'Course with the recent shocking research regarding canabis and alzeheimer's, little Stephen should fight for his neuroprotective rights. It's his brain damnit, he should have the right to protect it. ALCAR, Canabanoids, and Functional Fatty Acids, your brain's fountain of youth.

Don't care in the least. Especially since it doesn't say for how much. It happens in rich, poor, urban, and rural areas. I'm sure it won't distract him so let's not have a chicken little mentality that this will doom the Patriots.

Last edited:
Another Belichick off field distraction, last yr his dad, and divorce, then he is named in a divorce case , and now this... Wow, you sometimes have to wonder, if Belichick would think about walking away from football soon, to think about his family life..

Last edited:
PatsRI said:
Don't care in the least. Especially since it doesn't say for how much.

But I suspect his father cares a great deal. Having your child arrested is no small thing.

Too bad but this will constitute "a good talking to", not a lot more. It's not exactly comparable to him, say, running a meth lab.

For god's sake. That kid should be smacked upside the head. He should really know better.

http://www.topgunlax.com/SummerClams06.htm

stevejrqd2.jpg

Pretty good resume - let's hope this doesn't affect it much!

Last edited:
A teenager smoking pot. What has this world come to.

He is also 19 years old, defining him as BB's son only sensationalizes this. No biggie, more of an impact on Steve as he will probably wind up with some type of record.

jaychamp said:
A teenager smoking pot. What has this world come to.

I agree.

But as a parent, having your child get arrested is more then a distraction.

Some of the posts make it sound like the "kid" is 13, but no he's 19 last I checked that makes him an adult so it's not really a big deal IMO.

GJAJ15 said:
He is also 19 years old, defining him as BB's son only sensationalizes this. No biggie, more of an impact on Steve as he will probably wind up with some type of record.

First offense it will be continued without a finding and no record.

Really not a big deal...

T Shirt..I am with you brother!!!!

I didn't know a thing about this until it was posted here on a thread. I wish to hell it wasn't.

As far as the Herald printing that - a curse on them. If he was Steve Smith, son of an accountant, would that be published. NO!

I don't condone what he did but it's none of mine or anyone elses business. A Patriots player, a coach, or an owner are public figures and that's the name of the game. But, a 19 yesr old kid! That should be between him, his parents, and the legal system.:enranged:

Last edited:
fgssand said:
T Shirt..I am with you brother!!!!
6 grams of Fish Oil a day brother. :rocker:

(Just in case you were backing me on the use of Functional Fatty Acids)

Bottomine after working in an emergency room for 4 years in the mid 90's everyone of the kids that came in for overdose on something hard like Crack, meth, herion or whatever everyone of their parents and the kid all said it started by smoking dope and they wanted something more. In the south we have more girls(under 25) now on hard stuff than males.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Criminalizing another individual for partaking in the Earth's natural bounty.

'Course with the recent shocking research regarding canabis and alzeheimer's, little Stephen should fight for his neuroprotective rights. It's his brain damnit, he should have the right to protect it. ALCAR, Canabanoids, and Functional Fatty Acids, your brain's fountain of youth.

I'm disappointed at the lack of understanding that the general populace has in regards to cannabis and hemp. The worst thing he did was to get caught.

Aye... guess BB's body language is something to look for on the field tonight.

On a serious note: Steve is a grown man, he knows what he's doing and if he can't make the right decision, BB can't make it for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes