PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB summoned to NFL office in New York [Team denies rumor]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BB summoned to NFL office in new york . . .

Great points.....Lets hope BB brings any info he has on the Deon Branch tempering the Jets pulled last year.

I knew you'd agree Fitch. Great minds think alike.

Re: BB summoned to NFL office in new york . . . [Team denies rumor]

The front page of PatsFans needs to be changed as well!

Of course the players would go along with it; you think they want to be suspended too?
You obviously know the commissioner would loose an arbitration hearing if he suspended players for disagreeing with him, right?

Pac Man Jones may have been the next Deion Sanders but now we'll never know.
That's Pacman's fault.

Do you honestly expect most players to say "No, we don't want...."? Please. Look at what's happened with the few players who've dared to even defend Vick or Jones in the slightest.
They got ripped in the papers, as they deserve. That has nothing to do with Goodell, that's because the press and the people who read the press agree with Goodell.

Given the reaction of his teammates, the head of the NFLPA and the vast majority of players interviewed on that very point, I'd say there's NO CHANCE of that. YOU and Pac Man's immediate family seem to be the only ones who think his punishment isn't deserved.

Really? Well, let's take a look, shall we?

The NFL Players Association is supporting Tennessee Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones' appeal for leniency to league commissioner Roger Goodell.

"Your suspension of Jones without pay for the entire 2007 season is clearly excessive and much greater than discipline imposed upon other players for the same or similar incidents," the NFLPA said in a letter to Goodell May 23.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-pacman-appeal&prov=ap&type=lgns

Now, run along.

Maybe the video tape in question has nothing to do with defensive play calls,
maybe just maybe BB is using all the resources at his disposal to bring down one of the largest crime syndicates this world has ever known.
Think about this we already know that Mangini has ties with crime syndicates such as dirty jerseys own Tony Soprano.
What we don't know is how far this paper trail of deceit bribery and cheating end?
What if all this centers around one man and one man alone?
AL DAVIS yes I know that some of you will say oh he's crippled the man can barely think he can't draft can't build a offense even with Randy Moss.
That's just what he wants you to think that he is helpless and that he is one foot in the door of an retirement home.
Sure on the outside it looks like this man can barely wipe his own but let alone form a plot so evil so dubious that it has the likes of BB concerned.
We have reason to believe that this evil axis consists of Mr Davis, Mr Polian, Mangini, Peyton Manning, Ladanian Tomlinson, Drew Bledsoe, Micheal Vick, Pacman Jones, Rex Grossman.

Yes all of these people have it in for the beloved Patriots, Mr davis is so hellbent on seeing the Patriots Demise he doesn't even try to form a team anymore he's secretly been scouting for the colts for years to make them stronger.
Polian has found a way to cry and whine so much to the point that to shut him up the NFL has changed and bent rules to favor his inferior team to the point they actually won a championship that was rightfully ours.

Mangini stole playbooks players systems and tampered with players under contract not to build up the jets but bring down BB cause he never let him call his own plays as his stay at DC of the team.

Manning- I think it's quite obvious he sold his soul to the devil for a championship and to make up for his misdeed he has done so many commercials to raise money to help needy people to try to fight back of possession of his own soul.

Ladanian Tomlinson- The man with all the class and no rings is hell bent trying to find a way to stop BB he has criticized, apologized, and criticized again to try to stop BB's bid for the hall.

Drew Bledsoe- Once my hero the savior of the Patriots was taken down before his plummet to mediocrity by a prophet named Mo Lewis.
Once recovered he vowed to get his job back when BB told him his decision he was filled with anger and resentment so much so that he vowed to end the Patriots rain, so far his first step was once with a meeting with Tom he borrowed Toms wallet and put holes in all his condoms.

Micheal Vick and Pacman Jones agreed with the Sinister Davis to run a muck in the NFL to keep all eyes off of what was really going on and put our focus in them as the axis diabolically started it's step by step plan on destroying the Patriots.

But no deed was worse then that of Grossman who plead his allegiance to Davis and Polians empire by throwing a easily won Superbowl just so BB could wince in pain and agony as the Colts raised the trophy they won part of the battle, chipping at BB's heart love and composure.

This my friends and this alone is the reason BB forged a tape so he could speak with Goodell about the evil plan at foot, and exactly how to neutralize and maybe stop the evil at it's roots.

GOD SAVE THE PATRIOTS!

They got ripped in the papers, as they deserve. That has nothing to do with Goodell, that's because the press and the people who read the press agree with Goodell.

No, sorry, people didn't deserve it. And just because a bunch of idiots in the media claim otherwise doesn't make it true. The union was stupid enough to make Goodell the one they have to go to when appealing an NFL suspension. As Don Banks pointed out when discussing the Vick case:

Remember, when an appeal of a NFL-issued suspension is filed, it's goes to Goodell, the man who handed down the punishment in the first place. That avoids the whole arbitration process rather neatly.

The union needs to get this changed in the next CBA, they need to get the punishments all noted down as guidelines and followed, and they need to insure that overzealous commissioners like the current one don't have the power to make these unilateral rulings without checks and balances.

Not sure if it was mentioned yet but the league spokesman said Bill is not at the league offices, nor will he be going there. So its been confirmed by more than just the team.

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/patriots/

Hey look, I have been a member since 2004 and I am still a rookie... I guess my practice squad eligibility has run out and I should post more....

Tomase again:

Not sure if it was mentioned yet but the league spokesman said Bill is not at the league offices, nor will he be going there. So its been confirmed by more than just the team.

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/patriots/

Ummmmmm, given thats the case, can we file this whole stupid thread under obsessive blovating....... My god.

Though we did manage this gem on 11+ pages :rocker:

Ring Ring

BB: Hello?

Roger Goodell: Bill, this is Roger Goodell...

BB: Who?

RG: Roger Goodell, d%#*!@t the head of the NFL!

BB: Oh, hi.

RG: Listen, Bill, you're causing me a lot of headaches with this signal stealing crap. I know everyone does it, but not so blatantly, and now I have to make a show of doing something about it. I want you down here on the next plane...

BB: Ah, Mr. Goodell, look I'm preparing for a game on Sunday...

RG: I don't care. Bill Polian is having a coronary...

BB: It is what it is.

RG: Get down here now!

BB: How about the second week in February when I have some free time?

RG: Bill, I'm warning you...

BB: How about if I send the guy you took the camera from? I have no idea what he was doing anyway.

RG: Bill!!

click

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes