PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB Mic'ed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the post...cool.

Ichiro said:
I saw the same longer segment on channel 5 news right after the game. Before telling Colvin to set the edge BB said "Fauria?". On that off tackle play BB is referring to, Fauria seals Colvin quite nicely.
I thought it was funny

Man, what a girly mon Rosie must be to have "Fall Down" Fauria block him.

I always liked Fall Down. He was a class act. I wish him 2nd best.

Colvin I believe played as a backup in the Giants game which gives more significance to Belichick's complaint to him to "set the edge and make these guys run back".

Richter said:
Most entertaining thing I've read in months. I'd love to be able to hear all those conversations that go on down on the sidelines. BB has way more personality than he lets on, I bet some seriously funny stuff goes on down there.

Oh, I love this stuff too. I remember way back in the dinosaur days of VCRs we had a couple of NFL tapes, I think Inside the NFL and the Locker Room Tapes which were basically mic'ed coaches and players from different time periods and different games. I LOVED that video.

I got the impression he was just joking with Colvin and Vrabel because it was Fauria and they were probably up by 20 points at that point.

They say he doesn't have a sense of humor. Could have fooled me!

I love that show because it gives you a peek into what it is like on the sidelines during the games.

Great stuff there, pats1. I really appreciate your taking the time to transcribe it for us hub hinterlanders.

belichickaholic said:
They say he doesn't have a sense of humor. Could have fooled me!

BB is classic. I think he's hilarious, he's one dry mofo, but he says a lot of witty, clever things.

Hey guys - thanks so much for the transcript of the broadcast....:) I never get to see those types of shows out here.

Thanks, Pats 1.

Really shows why we are so disciplined out there.

crossed the pond yet?

Mike the Brit said:
Here's a ditto to the thank you. But I'm not sure I want BB miked -- our coach has to remain mysterious, like the great Oz ...
i'm in southern connecticut, don't get patriots access either.
thanks for the transcript.
it seems that BB doesn't have much to say on the sidelines. to me that reflects the preparation in practices. nothing's getting made up on the fly, nobody's being chewed out, no micromanaging.
a calm coach, no need to scream. even more NFL players would want to come to NE if they saw that footage.
hey mike/brit, are you walking the river charles yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents