PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: My cat.... "Eyyy yo Beeeew"

Your BB looks like he can have some attitude as well. :)
Actually, he's a big, gentle cat, as are most Maine Coons. He loves everyone and most dogs.

Although..... I sit out front of my house most evenings with a drink and my 2 cats. A couple weeks ago, a lady came by with her 2 dogs and let them get all up in William's business. He gave 2 warning hisses, and when the dog kept intruding, he slapped it upside the head. Didn't otherwise move or run away. No claws.... just a right hook to the dome. The dog stumbled off, shaking its head. Wouldn't doubt if he gave the poor thing a concussion.

On the other hand, my other cat will actively hunt dogs 5 times his size. So, I have to keep a closer eye on him... not for his sake, but for the dogs'.

That's why I find it hilarious when some guys say, "Dogs are for men, cats are for women." My 20lb cat can and will beat the **** out of your 100lb dog. Just don't give him a reason to.

Actually, he's a big, gentle cat, as are most Maine Coons. He loves everyone and most dogs.

Although..... I sit out front of my house most evenings with a drink and my 2 cats. A couple weeks ago, a lady came by with her 2 dogs and let them get all up in William's business. He gave 2 warning hisses, and when the dog kept intruding, he slapped it upside the head. Didn't otherwise move or run away. No claws.... just a right hook to the dome. The dog stumbled off, shaking its head. Wouldn't doubt if he gave the poor thing a concussion.

On the other hand, my other cat will actively hunt dogs 5 times his size. So, I have to keep a closer eye on him... not for his sake, but for the dogs'.

That's why I find it hilarious when some guys say, "Dogs are for men, cats are for women." My 20lb cat can and will beat the **** out of your 100lb dog. Just don't give him a reason to.
My wife has a cat that my 70lb dog won't get within 10 feet of her, she's nasty and not afraid on anything. Good mouser though.

My wife has a cat that my 70lb dog won't get within 10 feet of her, she's nasty and not afraid on anything. Good mouser though.
Interesting tidbit.... It's said that Maine Coons are descendants of Northeast sailors' cats that would protect the ships' food stores from mice.

Cat plusses: not much maintenance, they keep the rodent and lizard population down, you can trust them.

Cat minuses: you can't really trust them. ;)

7uicoo.gif

We had a Maine Coon that lived for 18 years, we had to put him down last May (2022) ... it was pretty tough as my son was with me (my wife couldn't be there) and we were both pretty emotional. But he was a terrific cat and it's definitely amazing how much of a part of your family they become.

Yeah, I am good. We have one left from when the kids were little. She's a crabby old lady now, hides from the pup and instigates fights with him. when she's gone, no more.
I'm primarily a dog guy, always have a dog but my wife likes cats and I've been attached to a couple, it was them not me. They buttered my up somehow.

I'm primarily a dog guy, always have a dog but my wife likes cats and I've been attached to a couple, it was them not me. They buttered my up somehow.
It WAS them. The parasite they carry got into your brain, and now you LOVE them and have to do their bidding.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back