PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Florio speculates on a BB to Commanders trade

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

Gotta hand it to Florio this dude is persistent. Once he gets an idea about something he doubles and triples down on it and won’t let go. He’s been talking about BB being traded for over a year now.

Did the same thing for Brady unretiring again.

Rivera is probably on his way out there. So why would they want BB?

Not sure why Bill would want to go there. He would rot with the Cobra Commanders. He also needs the right QB and Tom was the perfect match for Bill. I don't see a QB in the NFL that is as obsessed as Tom was.

I guess its part of the game but florio's constantly speculating for people's jobs or people to be fired , whether its BB or not is really unprofessional.
Florio comes up with strange stuff which sometimes teams believe. One was that moss was going to be cut before 2007 started. Another was moss was posturing to be cut in 2009 or 2010 so he can go back to minnesota .

Redskins reporter doing hit on NBC sports Boston just said no way, this is completely BS...

Not sure why Bill would want to go there. He would rot with the Cobra Commanders. He also needs the right QB and Tom was the perfect match for Bill. I don't see a QB in the NFL that is as obsessed as Tom was.
New ownership, this would energize the fanbase and publicity. I can kinda see it

Bored Christopher Walken GIF

There’s a whole bunch of people who said my Belichick Trade Value thread was the dumbest topic they’d ever seen on this forum and I don’t want to see them here talking about this at all lol.

There’s a whole bunch of people who said my Belichick Trade Value thread was the dumbest topic they’d ever seen on this forum and I don’t want to see them here talking about this at all lol.
You may be whom Florio heard this from

As General Manager, Belichick could decide the teams he’s willing to trade himself too, leave on a historical precedent, and get as high of compensation for himself as possible.

Obviously Kraft would be involved but on the books it would read “Belichick trades himself for, dot dot dot.”

BB, McDaniels, Patricia and Jimmy G could be a package going ... somewhere. :cool:

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back