PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

bad...no throwbacks uniforms also this year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the silver uniforms, but have heard rumblings of a future red jersey. I wouldn't mind something like this:

3776.jpg

Even Troy looked mean. ;)

Attachments

• badassblueonblue2.jpg
    badassblueonblue2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 149
Michigan Dave said:
I really like the silver uniforms, but have heard rumblings of a future red jersey. I wouldn't mind something like this:

3776.jpg
Wow... It always looked so cool in my mind. But now actually seeing it, umm.. Blech. No thanks. (Nice job though, Dave!)

pats1 said:
The most worthwhile tradition built by the Patriots has come quite recently - in blue and silver.

If you're looking for deep tradition and a long history, that's definitely more Steelers/Packers/Bears/etc. It took awhile to get the ball rolling, but the Pats will be wearing their current uniforms 20 years down the road to represent this amazing era. I just don't see the purpose in pushing aside these glory days in favor of times when the Pats were the laughingstock of the NFL.

italianpatthepatriot said:
i thought the same when i looked the calendar but it seems the Pats are not planning to use the throwbacks for the season this year.

pats1 said:
Leave the past in the past. It's Brady and Plummer at the helm, not Elway and Grogan. This whole emotional attachment thing really bugged me when the whiners emerged from the woodwork after the depature of Adam and Willie.

Both of you have a somewhat peculiar devotion to laundry, although for somewhat different reasons. Maybe in 2026 pats1 will be leading the wear the blue and silver throwbacks charge, although somehow devoid of emotion based on who used to inhabit that laundry it will be fine... :rolleyes:

Where was this posted about not using silver or red throwbacks??? Im not a big fan of silver, would like to see the throwbacks around thanksgiving...

T-ShirtDynasty said:
They were still badass. :D

I love those blue on blue uniforms...

They look like some nasty Florida high school state championship team, like the Merritt Island Mustangs!

Very cool, very low-key, very "our business is killing and business is good" kind of chic!

Michigan Dave said:

3776.jpg

Very college looking, but nice graphics work!

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
Very college looking, but nice graphics work!
All Faulk needs is a few Buckeyes on his helmet.

CrazyDave said:
All Faulk needs is a few Buckeyes on his helmet.

Please don't make me throw up.

Michigan Dave said:

You asked for it!

faulkbuckeyed7go.png

MoLewisrocks said:
Both of you have a somewhat peculiar devotion to laundry, although for somewhat different reasons. Maybe in 2026 pats1 will be leading the wear the blue and silver throwbacks charge, although somehow devoid of emotion based on who used to inhabit that laundry it will be fine... :rolleyes:

:D

Wondering what jersey I'm wearing as we speak?

DillonSilverJersey_TN.jpg

:singing:

Last edited:
Michigan Dave said:
Whatsamatter, you don't like THE Ohio State University? :p

they look like astronauts in silver jerseys. Silver's nice on a car, but in football it only seems to work for the lions/raiders -- I definitely prefer our away uni.

I have a theory about the red ones -- I'm positive Coughlin had the Giants wear red last year against the Cowboys just to flash more color at Bledsoe in the pocket:D -- it worked too, and I'm sure they'd have the same impact on Peyton.:cool:

I didn't realize Jonathan was the fashion czar -- we ought to fly Giselle back to do some consulting.

and did you have to bring back the '02 denver game:( -- my vote for absolute lowest point in the last five years...'03 opening day a close second...followed by second jets game in '02 or first miami game in '01...I'm probably crazy, but in some ways, those seemed to hurt even worse than the playoff loss...wow, I've just slipped into depression...time to watch battle of the gridiron on espn and watch p-enis head, E-liiiiiiiiii, and Arch shoot paint and go fishin'...the Cajun Family Manning experience part LMCVXIII...

Last edited:
ItalianPat...agree with you. Ditch the silver uni's and have the troops wear the throwbacks instead. I love the "culture" aspect of the franchise, especially since we went through alot of lean years with those uni's....built some character in all of us. :)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
They were still badass. :D

I always like the all-white uniform they wore ... Made me think of knights heading into battle (Ok ... So they were more Monty Python than Nigel Terry, but that didn't matter).

I like 'em. Another!

Attachments

• cdillredaltsm5zg.jpg
    cdillredaltsm5zg.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Michigan Dave said:

3776.jpg
That is some excellent graphics work. I'm impressed. And I actually like that uniform! Though it is a bit Red Sox-ish. How about something in Celtics green?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back