PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

bad...no throwbacks uniforms also this year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nescott said:
Yes the Pats have decided not to use the silver Jersy anymore.

i have read on ask pfw that they will use the silver one game this season.
i do not like them at all...

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Where was this posted about not using silver or red throwbacks??? Im not a big fan of silver, would like to see the throwbacks around thanksgiving...

there was a fan asking to ask pfw if the Pats were dressing the red throwbacks this year (he loved too them as i love them) but the reply was that it seems they will not dress the red uniforms this year but they should dress the silver for one game...

PSU said:
ItalianPat...agree with you. Ditch the silver uni's and have the troops wear the throwbacks instead. I love the "culture" aspect of the franchise, especially since we went through alot of lean years with those uni's....built some character in all of us. :)

we should dress the red throwbacks once a year regularly.
many many fans love them.

when we used them at Detroit i loved to see Brady, Bruschi, etc. with Pat Patriot

Regarding the red uniform pictures:

1) Great graphics work :)
2) I like 'em. And I wouldn't be surprised to see something like that in the near future. The whole point of the alternate uniform is to get some extra merchandising revenue so if they decide the silver unis have run their course, they may come up with something different.
3) Worst alternates in the NFL:
- The Clemson Tigers, uh I mean the Cleveland Browns.
- The NY Giants... an uglier alternative to an ugly uniform.
- Miami Dolphins, and I am not just saying that because they wore those when they beat us on MNF in 2004.

italianpatthepatriot said:
beautiful...the best ! i agree with you

The redcoats are coming! The redcoats are coming!

(The 231st anniversary of the Midnight Ride (Patriots' Day, essentially) was last night, coincidentally)

Last edited:
pats1 said:
The redcoats are coming! The redcoats are coming!

(The 231st anniversary of the Midnight Ride (Patriots' Day, essentially) was last night, coincidentally)

Here's what we should do to satisfy Italian Pat: Give the team uni's a full makeover -- red pants, red jersey, red helmet, red socks. Re-paint Gillette in red. Install red field turf. And finally, re-name the team "The Imperials" for the occupying British forces (who, of course, wore red). The logo can be Pat Patriot wearing red with a jeweled crown on his head. The only problem with all this is that if a player was cut and bleeding or got a busted nose during a game, nobody would know it.

i would love for us to go with all blue..blue pants and blue jerseys regularly. but i believe like 2/3 times we wore them we lost or something. the all blue is tight..i like the silver but the red would be cool if we had a thanksgiving game or something

Tunescribe said:
Here's what we should do to satisfy Italian Pat: Give the team uni's a full makeover -- red pants, red jersey, red helmet, red socks. Re-paint Gillette in red. Install red field turf. And finally, re-name the team "The Imperials" for the occupying British forces (who, of course, wore red). The logo can be Pat Patriot wearing red with a jeweled crown on his head. The only problem with all this is that if a player was cut and bleeding or got a busted nose during a game, nobody would know it.

concerning the throwbacks i like also:
white jersey
red pants
and of course:
pat patriot helmet !

i like Gillette as it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes