PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Awesome anti-Pats rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm taking nothing for granted. I am pretty confident that the Pats have the edge versus the Colts though. John Clayton once wrote that Peyton Manning is in BB's head but if he paid attention to the past 5 years of football he'd have seen that it's the other way around. I'd love to see the Pats win Superbowl #4, much as it may dismay the fans of other football teams.

That was an awesome post. I was rolling while reading it. Obviously it's alla ccurate except for the "thugs" and "mocking" thing.

Exactly! That post was hilarious. The HATE is amazing,and I bet he's not the only one who feels that way. I remember despising the Cowboys.

I like the part abut renaming all the other teams in the league the "Not the Patriots team." That would be nice. And I sure hope he's right about all those superbowls. I do think he is pretty accurate too about coaching up athletes rather than finding HOF players. That's what makes BB so valuable, and don't underestimate Pioli's importance too.

Seriously,
Welcome to the board, LA Rams Fan. You do have an exact grasp on what makes our team so good. 53 very good players who are very very smart and know their assignments and play within the system. Unbelievable coaching. Top notch scouting and player/personnel offices. Great ownership. Thats it. Thats all there is to it.

Trying to keep and pay 6-12 "superstars" will destroy a team. Bankrupts the rest of the roster budget. Creates envy and division in the locker room instead of solidarity. Promotes egos. Fosters that whole hype machine that fantasy leagues and talking heads live for. And makes Pats fans everywhere want to hurl.

What I really truly dont understand is what is there to hate about our team? We are the true blue collar, anti-elitist, bring your lunchbox to work, every mans team. We represent what a bunch of ordinary guys can do when they all pull together. It makes sense why the talking heads hate us. No hype. No sensationalism. And considering most of them were ex-"superstars" themselves, we are singlehandedly destroying the big paycheck mentality of the ego headed players. But why the hate from Joe Public when we represent them????:confused:

LA [Louisiana]Rams fan is a regular on a Rams board I visit. He's a good guy and keeps the stupid conspiracy talk to a minimum. He also absolutely despises the Patriots with every inch of his being. Thought you'd all be impressed by this.

(and yes, he uses a heck of a lot of HTML - kids, don't try this at home)

------------------------------------------------------------
thats freakin hillarious .just to funny .what a great sense of humor .i hope hes right.

Last edited:
Shirtsleeve makes excellent points... why not come over to the dark side, LA_Rams_Fan? Everythings better here... the draft, the playoffs, it's all just so dang much fun! And we don't even have to feel guilty with that "yeah I hate those players and would never want to live around them but love that they win..." crap. Our guys don't even go to jail much!

Also, there's never a cover charge at the Dark Side, and every Thursday and Friday night at the Dark Side, Ladies drink free! Ladies drink free! Ladies Drink free!

PFnV

Absolutely PFIV! And theres a free lunch buffet every noon in the Dark Side Ladies Lounge!

I wonder what's his take on Tom Brady dating supermodel gisele. Go Pats:rocker:

Is it wrong to nominate a Rams fan for Pats fan-of-the-year?
Now that's just CRUEL & UNUSUAL punishment!!!:eek: What did I do to deserve that?!?!? Honestly I just don't know if I'll ever to be able to recover from that. Ohhhh wait I forgot!!! This isn't the worst thing that can happen to me. I've still got to sit through that cr@p on Sunday, where the f@#$@% Patriots will win in GRAND FASHION in route to their 4th SB victory.

#@$#@$@#$#@#!!!!!
Exactly! That post was hilarious. The HATE is amazing,and I bet he's not the only one who feels that way. I remember despising the Cowboys.
I still HATE THE F@$#$%@G COWBOYS YOU %#@#$@@#$#@#!!!!!:mad: My lord I lost consciousness when Romo BOBBLED that snap. That was the greatest thing that had ever happened to me (in regards to watching Cowgirl games). The only thing that coulda topped that was for the Patriots to get beat. But ohhhhh noooo that can NEVER happen, & I was foolish to believe it could've been true. I understand now that the football gods have them slated to become the only dynasty in history to win 7 SBs in a decade.:rolleyes: They're going to have to rename the Super Bowl the PATRIOTS GAME. @%@%@#$@#!#!!!! Hmmmm I'm starting again aren't I? Ya well it comes & goes.

Anyhoo I've always hated the cowboys living as close to Dallas as I do (a couple of hours away to be exact). And I never thought anything could replace the hatred I have for that team. Well by golly y'all found a way to do that sure nuff in 01, & life hasn't been the same since.:( Now I've got the dastardly cowgirls in my conference & your #$@%@$@#$ Patriots winning it all every yr. in the other one. Ohhhh that makes everything just peachy keen I can assure you. After your 4th SB victory this yr. I believe I'll place myself on suicide watch. YES I'M JUST KIDDING!!! If I could live through the gawdawful 90s when the boys did what y'all did (winning 3 of 4)? Then I'll find some way to struggle on, but trust me.......it ain't easy.

Seriously,
Welcome to the board, LA Rams Fan. You do have an exact grasp on what makes our team so good. 53 very good players who are very very smart and know their assignments and play within the system. Unbelievable coaching. Top notch scouting and player/personnel offices. Great ownership. Thats it. Thats all there is to it.

Trying to keep and pay 6-12 "superstars" will destroy a team. Bankrupts the rest of the roster budget. Creates envy and division in the locker room instead of solidarity. Promotes egos. Fosters that whole hype machine that fantasy leagues and talking heads live for. And makes Pats fans everywhere want to hurl.
Well thanky thanky for the warm welcome ladies & gents, it truly does make hating anything Patriot that much harder. Lucky for me I'm stubborn enough to make it work. And I will give you one tiny prop, but only one. Ya I do think the Pats have the market cornered on a Blueprint for success in this modern era of the Salary Cap. Although the Beagles are beginning to sniff things out, & pattern y'all (as evident from their late season run to win their div). But you can't keep million dollar super stars loaded on your roster, or it'll get too top heavy. I still can't believe that y'all unloaded that b@stard Vinatieri. That would normally come back to HAUNT most teams, but OHHH no the f@#$%g Patriots keep RIGHT ON ROLLING!!! @%%#$@#!#@!#$!!! AHEM........happy thoughts think happy thoughts.....mmmmmmm cheerleaders. OK anyway the point is that y'all have found some truly CORE guys, & have dumped the rest. HARSH & very shrewd, but in the era of the salary cap? Essential for survival.

Take my Rams for instance? I thought we had it all locked up in 2000, & were going to continue to win for yrs. to come. Our FO was mouthing all the right things, & we signed KW & MF to long term deals. Life was GOOD. BUT w/out Vermeil there to keep a lid on things, the SAME defense that won a SB the yr. b4 couldn't find the will to play for a new coach. The jealousy & infighting over big offensive contracts ended up costing us our season. Then thanks to you ***holes in 01, our dynasty imploded b4 it ever got off the ground.:mad: Sadly one thing that I did think back then turned out to be right. WE could've won for yrs to come, based upon how WEAK the NFC is. We took the Panthers to the wall in double OT the yr. that y'all beat them in the SB. We were not that good that yr., & the Panthers certainly weren't. Low & behold though it doesn't take much to win the NFC, & THAT's why y'all are guaranteed a SB this yr. YOU CAN'T MISS!!! And that makes me die a little inside.
What I really truly dont understand is what is there to hate about our team? We are the true blue collar, anti-elitist, bring your lunchbox to work, every mans team. We represent what a bunch of ordinary guys can do when they all pull together. It makes sense why the talking heads hate us. No hype. No sensationalism. And considering most of them were ex-"superstars" themselves, we are singlehandedly destroying the big paycheck mentality of the ego headed players. But why the hate from Joe Public when we represent them????:confused:
Of course you don't understand it, you're a f@#$%@#$g Patriot fan silly goose. To understand the beast, you have to first be ground under it & bowled over by it. Hey I feel ya though, I went to a Rams game a few yrs. back (we were playing Washington). There were some drunk & UNRULY Redskin fans there, who were obviously not from Washington DC. I believe the brand new tags on the backs of their jerseys gave that one away. Anyway they were locals (as I found out later) who were just rooting against the home team. WHY I wondered could anyone hate the Rams in this virtual Shangra La of Rams land? Well if you DON'T like something, AND THEN have to STOMACH listening to it NONSTOP 24/7??? YOU really WON'T like something after all of that coverage. Ya get me, you feel that do ya buddy? I hated y'all after you beat us in 01, after y'all became the NFL darlings hate turned into utter disdain. And that's the way the cookie crumbles sweetheart!!! So tough toenails, you & your soon to be 4x SB winners are just gonna have to DEAL.

Here is the loser!!! :cool: :cool:

Shirtsleeve makes excellent points... why not come over to the dark side, LA_Rams_Fan? Everythings better here... the draft, the playoffs, it's all just so dang much fun! And we don't even have to feel guilty with that "yeah I hate those players and would never want to live around them but love that they win..." crap. Our guys don't even go to jail much!

Also, there's never a cover charge at the Dark Side, and every Thursday and Friday night at the Dark Side, Ladies drink free! Ladies drink free! Ladies Drink free!
THE FORCE IS STRONG W/ THIS ONE.

Look I already browsed through your "Ladies Section" w/ some very nice "action photos" of some lovely f@#$@#$g Patriot cheerleaders. Yes I dare say that I might have actually found ONE thing among the f@#$%@g Patriots that I could love.:eek: However, she'd have to forsake cheerleading for the hated Pats, if I was going to have anything to do w/ her. I don't care how hot she is, I still have my DIGNITY!!! OK ok so maybe I could forget about dignity for just one night w/ Ashleigh vanGerven. But I swear I'd be outta there at sunup, when I saw the f@%@%g Patriot ***** on the walls!!! OK maybe after breakfast............but I won't eat any eggs!!!! I still have my integrity you know.
I wonder what's his take on Tom Brady dating supermodel gisele. Go Pats
DON'T get me started on that METEROSEXUAL JERK!!!! Not only would that ruin a perfectly good manicure, but we'd be here all night. TRUST ME, you just don't wanna go there. But to show you that I'm sincere, & not bluffing about having an opinion? (YA like you actually believed that one). I'll humor you all a little bit. In regards to Brady's dating habits, I'm surprised that he's dating a woman & a hot one to boot. Some of y'all might not remember alot of the rumors that used to swirl around Troy Aikmen, & why he wasn't married in his later age. There were sightings of him at gay bars around Big D, & sordid tales from supposedly jilted male lovers. All of that finally got quelled when he married a girl who worked as a marketing exec for the organization. What was he 38 or something?

Point is, I hadn't heard squat about Brady on the dating scene for yrs. Ever since y'all first beat us in 01, & they were saying how he was a ladies man. Oh btw excuse me for one tinsy second.........#@$#%@##%#$ SB 36 & the f##$@#$g Patriots!!!! SCREW ALL OF YOU $@#$@$#$!!!!;) AHEM ok there I feel much better now, moving right along! And I wouldn't have heard about his latest fling if I hadn't come to y'alls site, bc the news just isn't getting over the airwaves outside of Boston peeps. And THANK GAWD!!! I've been sick to my stomach as it is, dealing w/ all of the ROMOSEXUALS.

Last edited:
^^^ Don't feed the troll...For Pete sake "Awesome anti-Pats rant" has been on the top of the board since Monday. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
^^^ Don't feed the troll...For Pete sake "Awesome anti-Pats rant" has been on the top of the board since Monday. :rolleyes:

Troll? The charming madman is an invited guest. He didn't bring his carpet bag of html tags here until we started discussing him.

And it sure beats yet another thread about AFC Champion t-shirts!

Troll? The charming madman is an invited guest. He didn't bring his carpet bag of html tags here until we started discussing him.

*sigh*.....

i don't post very much but i think we should make LA_Rams_Fan a honorary mod.

My gawd I think I just felt it.:eek: Hmmm lemme check.........BRRRRRRR!!!! YUP Hell has indeed FROZEN OVER.:D Now I've got a $@%%!@$#$@ Patriot fan DEFENDING ME?!?!!?!? Ohhhhh my gawd I hope my parents never find out about this, or worse yet........my friends back at the Rams board. GULP. Ohhhhhh I'm so ashamed!!! Come on ppl ya gotta help me out here a little bit, I don't need much but my gosh. Stop making me feel so at home here!!! GOOD LORD HAVE YOU NO SHAME?!!?!?! I just drop by, to reinforce that I meant what I said & now I'm still here 3 days later?!?!? SOBBBBBB. Somebody............make it stop..........pullleaassseeeeee........cry.:help:

GAWD I hate myself for having so much fun here. Note to self: Loathe myself in addition to the %#@#% Patriots now.........CHECK.

My gawd I think I just felt it.:eek: Hmmm lemme check.........BRRRRRRR!!!! YUP Hell has indeed FROZEN OVER.:D Now I've got a $@%%!@$#$@ Patriot fan DEFENDING ME?!?!!?!? Ohhhhh my gawd I hope my parents never find out about this, or worse yet........my friends back at the Rams board. GULP. Ohhhhhh I'm so ashamed!!! Come on ppl ya gotta help me out here a little bit, I don't need much but my gosh. Stop making me feel so at home here!!! GOOD LORD HAVE YOU NO SHAME?!!?!?! I just drop by, to reinforce that I meant what I said & now I'm still here 3 days later?!?!? SOBBBBBB. Somebody............make it stop..........pullleaassseeeeee........cry.:help:

GAWD I hate myself for having so much fun here. Note to self: Loathe myself in addition to the %#@#% Patriots now.........CHECK.

Yessss, you can feel it. Thats it, give in to your rage....your conversion to the dark side is almost complete.....Now rise up, and strike him down! Strike down that MVP! Strike down that "superstar"!

Last edited:
On second blush, seems like this guy is channelling dear departed wacko Hunter Thompson. Only a nicer version. Basically, he's got the same take on the Pats as Hunter showed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick