PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Awesome anti-Pats rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDD

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
LA [Louisiana]Rams fan is a regular on a Rams board I visit. He's a good guy and keeps the stupid conspiracy talk to a minimum. He also absolutely despises the Patriots with every inch of his being. Thought you'd all be impressed by this.

(and yes, he uses a heck of a lot of HTML - kids, don't try this at home)

------------------------------------------------------------
LA_Rams_Fan said:
BANK ON IT. :x

I PROMISE, THERE IS NO DOUBT!!! :evil:

Why fight it, when there is no other way around it? :roll: We can't deny it anymore ppl, & we should all just convert to the DARK SIDE. #-o You can't fight the football gods, luck, the refs, & FATE itself. :x The Patriots are DESTINED to win their 4th SB in 6 yrs. :shock: And w/ three yrs. left in this decade? We WILL see the Patriots go on to win another 2, & possibly three. :realmad: Becoming the GREATEST TEAM IN NFL HISTORY, & winning 7 or 8 SBs in 10 yrs. NOBODY will EVER be able to touch their greatness, & no team will EVER come close to holding a candle to them. The SUPER BOWL will no longer be called SUPER, but will instead be renamed PATRIOT BOWL. :evil: The LOMBARDI trophy that has been hoisted by so many other teams throughout history, will have to be renamed the BELICHICK TROPHY. :pukeright: They will have to move the entire Patriot stadium to Canton, to put the whole building into the HALL OF FAME.

Their dynasty cannot be denied, & we must forever pay OMAGE to this team until the end of time. :x Every other team in the NFL has always had one or another team's number. :idea: And every time beyond question, the other team EVENTUALLY overcomes them to beat them. EXCEPT W/ THE F#$KING PATRIOTS!!! :pullhair: THis team can NEVER LOSE in the postseason, & NEVER lose to the Colts when it matters. Peyton Manning unlike any other QB in history will NEVER get this monkey off his back. #-o And like everyone else will CAVE in to the onslaught that IS the F#$KING PATRIOTS. :!: Steve Young FINALLY beat the Cowboys (in 94), after losing to them all through the 90s (& won a SB). The Packers FINALLY beat the Cowboys (in 96), after losing to them all through the 90s (& won a SB). Hell even the Seabrats finally beat US, after we had OWNED them for yrs. And we beat the 49ers FINALLY in 1999, after a very long string of beatings. BUT the PATRIOTS? Do they LOSE in the playoffs? :realmad: NOPE.........NEVER........NOT EVER.............NOBODY BEATS THE PATRIOTS. :banghead:

W/ these GAWDAWFUL gods of the gridiron, they continually win in the playoffs over VASTLY superior teams. ONCE again they have beaten a juggernaut in the post season, as the Bolts were another 14-2 team that was comparable to our Rams of 01. ONCE AGAIN they cannot be denied, & teams should APOLOGIZE for daring to question their greatness or oppose them on the field. :evil: ONCE AGAIN Peyton Manning will CHOKE, just like CHOKENHEIMER did. There might be cinderella stories for other teams, & fairytale finishes for other great players. BUT when they come up against the PATRIOTS they will ALL bow down, & worship at the alter that IS THE ALMIGHTY PATS. :x This team sucks in ANYTHING that dares to oppose it, like a black hole in the NFL all light is lost. This ugly rabble of punks, & thugs will ROLL into the SB this yr. BOWLING over any team that the NFC dares to throw at it. YES FOLKS THE PATRIOTS JUST MIGHT WIN A SB THIS YR. BY MORE THAN A FG!!!!!! :aghast: Wouldn't that just be keen? :endit:

NOBODY can figure out why they continue to win?!?? :roll: All of these "experts" in the NFL continue to NOT favor a 3x SB winner? And yet here they are ONCE AGAIN on the cusp of winning their 4th. W/ nothing but LOSERS standing in their way. :x What the Patriots KNOW, & the NFL doesn't is it's no longer about HOF players anymore in the SALARY CAP era. It's ALL about COACHING up athletic players, as that's what produces their wins. Every NFL player is talented, & everyone of them is a great athlete. :idea: So instead of signing cancers like T.O., or keeping great players like Vinateari? They just "coach up" the rookies, & constantly reload & retool w/ cagey vets. Troy Brown is a JACK of all trades, MASTER of none. We've heard all yr. about how NE doesn't have any WRs, yet this heady veteran SAVED their season by stripping victory from the jaws of defeat. :x Yet he'll never make the HOF, as he doesn't have great WR numbers. But he WILL win another SB. :wink:

I'm tired of fighting it ppl, the PATRIOTS WILL WIN IT ALL THIS YR. We can't argue w/ their luck. AND Tom F#@KING Brady will NEVER have ANYTHING go wrong in his life. He is a golden boy, who will NEVER face hard times. :x I've never hated anyone so much, as I hate him along w/ the rest of the Patriots. HOWEVER, just like everything else it won't stop them, & they'll roll right through Peyton along w/ the NFC. There is NO HOPE, & it's a guaranteed victory for the f#$king Patriots. :evil: I usually stop short of stating predictions as FACTS, but w/ this one there can be NO DOUBT. :!: I CANNOT BE WRONG w/ this prediction, & there's no way that even I could jinx them. Peyton will offer no resistence, & obediently roll over like the Patriots trained him to do long ago. I'd love to be wrong w/ this prediction, but I know that THAT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, & WE WILL ALL BE ASSIMILATED BY THE PATRIOTS. :endit:

The only prayer I have is for the NFL to fix the SB to FIX the SB to LET the SAINTS win bc of Katrina. :idea: However, we'd be FOOLISH to believe in such fairytales coming true, as that just can't happen to the Patriots. UNLIKE us or any other team for that matter, the Patriots WILL BEAT a cinderella story. They CANNOT LOSE, to a feel good team that everyone likes. And UNLIKE US, they will NEVER BE ROBBED of their great place in NFL history. :x UNLIKE US they will NEVER have their almighty QB taken away from them by a pack of bullies. UNLIKE the rest of the NFL they don't have to be good sportsmen when they win a game. :evil: They ALWAYS win, so they can mock the other players in their own stadium w/out fear of being mocked themselves. :realmad: We should all fall down on our faces in front of the mighty Patriots, & worship them as LIVING GODS. :roll: There is nothing in heaven or on Earth that can prevent them from winning the SB this yr. :evil:

And that makes me want to PUKE. :!: That means that I'll once again not be watching my favorite game in it's once upon a time finest hour. :x Now that the Patriots have SOILED what USED to be the best team winning the greatest game? I can no longer stomach their relentless abuse of a once great NFL history. :evil: I cannot watch a pack of no name, no talent, THUGS win another SB. And I would LOVE to have to say I was wrong, w/ these predictions. BUT I know that they are sound, as I no longer fight the WILL of the almighty Patriots. :realmad: The sooner we all capitulate to their side, the better off we'll be. :roll: We should rename EVERY other team in the NFL, as "Not the Patriots team." We cannot fight the sheer force of their destiny. We can only stand by, & throw up as they are BLESSED w/ ungodly LUCK.

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY CONQUERORS!!!! ALL HAIL THE PATRIOTS!!! :banghead:
:puke:
:explode:
:endit:

There now, I think I'm finished. And in case anyone is still wondering? I HATE THE F#@KING PATRIOTS!!!! :realmad:

Well, I'm glad to see that the computer lab at the asylum is up and running.

One word...BEAUTIFUL.

LA [Louisiana]Rams fan is a regular on a Rams board I visit. He's a good guy and keeps the stupid conspiracy talk to a minimum. He also absolutely despises the Patriots with every inch of his being. Thought you'd all be impressed by this.

(and yes, he uses a heck of a lot of HTML - kids, don't try this at home)

------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, this guy is clearly one short of a six-pack. As much as I hate the Yankees, I would never waste my time in to writing such a rant. I wonder if he receives messages from space, too.

That was an awesome post. I was rolling while reading it. Obviously it's alla ccurate except for the "thugs" and "mocking" thing.

Wow, this guy is clearly one short of a six-pack. As much as I hate the Yankees, I would never waste my time in to writing such a rant. I wonder if he receives messages from space, too.

bruschi where'd you get that pic?lol

Is LA_Rams_Fan really LaDanian Tomlinson?

Have they ever been seen in the same room together?

No?

Ah-Ha!

I ..... ah .... really don't know what to say.

Who were the "vastly superior" teams in the 17-2 seasons?

That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Imagine how that guy must feel. Sometimes I almost begin to feel that way about Peyton Manning, but then we (or someone else) beat the Colts in the playoffs and sanity prevails.

It was a fairly clever post for the first couple of paragraphs... I hope the guy gets some help for his obsessive-compulsive disorder before it's too late!

Have you read this guy's other post. He is obviously a delusional nut job with a penchant for the rainbow bright coalition.

Can't argue with his prediction though. :rocker:

Hello all, & I don't believe I need any introduction.:D Call it a hunch, but I think my reputation precedes me. I'm not sticking around for long, & I'm not here to start a flame war. Although what's there to flame when we're talking about a ghost that you exercised now on 5 yrs. ago hmmm? Yes that would be my Rams, if anyone missed my meaning.:mad: Anyway I was just dropping in to say that I really do hate your team, & meant every COLORFUL word. Nothing against any of you personally, I'm sure you're all very fine people. Even if you have some terrible taste in a football team. KIDDING.........only kidding........besides like anything I say can upset anyone here? I am like SOOOO 5 yrs. ago. (Say about 2001 right)? Grrrrrrrr!!!!

So for the record I'd love to think it was possible for the Pats to lose, but we all know that's just wishful thinking on my part. No amount of hand wringing or cussing that I can do will EVER change, what's about to happen. The f#$@#ng Patriots WILL win the SB again this yr., & take their place among the other 4x SB Champions. I would come by afterwards, & say congratulations but honestly what's the point anyway?;) It's not like anything I have to say will matter, & neither will my being here mess up your momentum going into your 4th SB victory. NOPE it's great to be a f#$@#%g Patriot fan, & lousy for any other fan of any other team. Nothing I could do, would possibly jinx the $@%@$ Patriots smoke wagon, that will roll through 3 pitiful teams. Honestly my Rams would be tougher competition than the Aints, Bears, or the Dolts. And don't give me any BS about the Aints have a good offense, any of you remember Marshall Faulk & the GSOT? Ya somebody found a way to slow that one down didn't they? Anyway don't think I dropped in to slug it out w/ anyone, bc that's not my intentions nor am I trying to start anything. Just wanted to backup what I said, & show that my hatred for the @#%#@$@ Patriots was genuine. Now I'll probably get piled on, but that's ok I won't be a regular in the SB Champ's forum. There's not enough emoticons to keep my attention. And a limit of ONLY FOUR per post?!?!?! That's just BARBARIC!!!

BAD LUCK EVERYONE!!! :bricks:

Last edited:
Hello all, & I don't believe I need any introduction.:D Call it a hunch, but I think my reputation precedes me. I'm not sticking around for long, & I'm not here to start a flame war. Although what's there to flame when we're talking about a ghost that you exercised now on 5 yrs. ago hmmm? Yes that would be my Rams, if anyone missed my meaning.:mad: Anyway I was just dropping in to say that I really do hate your team, & meant every COLORFUL word. Nothing against any of you personally, I'm sure your all very fine people. Even if you have some terrible taste in a football team. KIDDING.........only kidding........besides like anything I say can upset anyone here? I am like SOOOO 5 yrs. ago. (Say about 2001 right)? Grrrrrrrr!!!!

So for the record I'd love to think it was possible for the Pats to lose, but we all know that's just wishful thinking on my part. No amount of hand wringing or cussing that I can do will EVER change, what's about to happen. The f#$@#ng Patriots WILL win the SB again this yr., & take their place among the other 4x SB Champions. I would come by afterwards, & say congratulations but honestly what's the point anyway?;) It's not like anything I have to say will matter, & neither will my being here mess up your momentum going into your 4th SB victory. NOPE it's great to be a f#$@#%g Patriot fan, & lousy for any other fan of any other team. Nothing I could do, would possibly jinx the $@%@$ Patriots smoke wagon, that will roll through 3 pitiful teams. Honestly my Rams would be tougher competition than the Aints, Bears, or the Dolts. And don't give me any BS about the Aints have a good offense, any of you remember Marshall Faulk & the GSOT? Ya somebody found a way to slow that one down didn't they? Anyway don't think I dropped in to slug it out w/ anyone, bc that's not my intentions nor am I trying to start anything. Just wanted to backup what I said, & show that my hatred for the @#%#@$@ Patriots was genuine. Now I'll probably get piled on, but that's ok I won't be a regular in the SB Champ's forum. There's not enough emoticons to keep my attention. And a limit of ONLY FOUR per post?!?!?! That's just BARBARIC!!!

BAD LUCK EVERYONE!!! :bricks:

Somehow, I suspect that if we do lose Sunday, you'll be disappointed that your sense of reality has been messed with.

Can someone give me a direct link to this rant? That's the funniest f'ing thing i've ever read! BRAVO LA_RAMS_FAN! :D

Somehow, I suspect that if we do lose Sunday, you'll be disappointed that your sense of reality has been messed with.

Oh I'd love to be proved completely & 100% WRONG w/ this prediction. Remember I totally hate your team across the board after all.:D But unfortunately I will be proven right, & the fact that I was right because the f@#$@g Patriots won? Well that'll make me just downright suicidal.:help: So look at me as nothing less than absolute PROOF of your complete & TOTAL victory in the upcomming Super Bowl (in a few weeks). And if anyone still has any lingering doubts? I'll kindly refer them back to Feb. 3, 2002, to reassure them that they can believe it's going to happen. YUP I can't argue w/ fate, & it along w/ the football god is CLEARLY on the f#@$!@g Patriot's side.:mad: Now if you'll excuse me, I'll resume sulking.
Phokus said:
Can someone give me a direct link to this rant? That's the funniest f'ing thing i've ever read! BRAVO LA_RAMS_FAN!
I thought there was a link in the first page of this thread? Well in case there wasn't, here it is again. And there you'll see other examples of my work.:p They scoffed when they said all those coloring books would NEVER come in handy. HA!!!!

HERE'S THE LINK

Last edited:
"They will have to move their entire stadium to canton"

Ahhhhhahahaha

Seems mostly factual to me. At least the different colored stuff.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes