PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Awesome anti-Pats rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the good post, that gave me a good chuckle, haven't laughed that much in a while.

But I suppose I'd be that angry if my team should have been a dynasty and lost to an inferior team. and also if my team was taken out of LA.

A colorful flair for the dramatic while pouring his heart out.

At least he doesn't bottle these things up.

Those Rams teams were damn good.

We suffered many long years before we became a competitive team...he can have my SB XX tape if it makes him feel better. The case is smashed but maybe the data's still there.

Hello all, & I don't believe I need any introduction.:D Call it a hunch, but I think my reputation precedes me. I'm not sticking around for long, & I'm not here to start a flame war. Although what's there to flame when we're talking about a ghost that you exercised now on 5 yrs. ago hmmm? Yes that would be my Rams, if anyone missed my meaning.:mad: Anyway I was just dropping in to say that I really do hate your team, & meant every COLORFUL word. Nothing against any of you personally, I'm sure you're all very fine people. Even if you have some terrible taste in a football team. KIDDING.........only kidding........besides like anything I say can upset anyone here? I am like SOOOO 5 yrs. ago. (Say about 2001 right)? Grrrrrrrr!!!!
One hour reprive from your padded cell at the loony bin?

Thank you for that.

My wife just asked me why I have this goofy grin on my face.

Y'know, the second time I read that, it dawned on me.

That guy is the Bizarro NEM.

Thundering post. You should write a bible about the Patriots. Real wrath of God stuff. Every word of it boomed through my soul. If only every word of it were true.

Ofcourse Ricky Proel predicted the dynasty way before this guy did.

Funny as frickin hell.
I wonder if this guy knows we got 2 first round picks.LOL
It's guys like this that are on the verge of conversion.
All your superbowl are belong to us.

Y'know, the second time I read that, it dawned on me.

That guy is the Bizarro NEM.

I thought that's what NEM was.

But seriously folks... and sorry, LA_RAMS_FAN, but you're just cracking me up too damn much, and have way too good of a sense of humor and perspective about the almighty Patriots, etc. I suspect you're one of us. My apologies if you are what you say you are.

Me? I look at Sunday as unplayed, and the future as unwritten. Take anyone for granted for 5 minutes in this league, and you're watching at home in February... I guess I sort of internalized that nugget (although it's really for the players.)

Here's hoping your dire predictions prevail, my friend! And may your Rams again rise to the top of what we'll loosely call their "conference," to be offered up as a worthy ultimate year-end sacrifice sometime soon.

The ancient Aztecs had nothing on us.

PFnV

LA [Louisiana]Rams fan is a regular on a Rams board I visit. He's a good guy and keeps the stupid conspiracy talk to a minimum. He also absolutely despises the Patriots with every inch of his being. Thought you'd all be impressed by this.

(and yes, he uses a heck of a lot of HTML - kids, don't try this at home)

------------------------------------------------------------

The first sentence explains it all for me. He's from Louisiana AKA Land of the Moonbats.

That was awesome. Most of America now feels the same way. It's great to be hated.

But seriously folks... and sorry, LA_RAMS_FAN, but you're just cracking me up too damn much, and have way too good of a sense of humor and perspective about the almighty Patriots, etc. I suspect you're one of us. My apologies if you are what you say you are.
You just shut your MOUTH mister!!! :nono: There's no reason to be so insulting!!! I've been nothing but nice since I've been visiting all of you. There's no reason to go & say such an ugly thing about me. My goodness don't even cuss like that, calling me a f#$@@%g Patriots fan. SOME PEOPLE!!! Yeeaasssssshhhhhhh now I'm going to have to go & take another shower. YUCK!!!
PatsFanInVa said:
Me? I look at Sunday as unplayed, and the future as unwritten. Take anyone for granted for 5 minutes in this league, and you're watching at home in February... I guess I sort of internalized that nugget (although it's really for the players.)
GAWD now you just cut that out!!! Need I remind all of you, that YOUR team has won 3 SBs? The first being over my Rams, but hey it's not like I'm still bothered by that or anything. Anyhoo y'all are supposed to be the big bad BULLIES here, the arrogant jerks on the internet. BATTING any & all other posters around, & clubbing them over the head while your f@#$#%g Patriots ROLL into their next SB win. Have I mentioned b4 that this SB is a guaranteed Patriots victory? YEEAAAAHHH.....anyway point is......stop being insightful, thoughtful, & reserved when evaluating your own team. It makes it too hard to hate all of you, in addition to your f$@%#$g Patriots.;) Work w/ me on this guys come on, just give me a little pompousness w/ a touch of arrogance & I'll be good. Didn't you read the script?
PatsFanInVa said:
Here's hoping your dire predictions prevail, my friend! And may your Rams again rise to the top of what we'll loosely call their "conference," to be offered up as a worthy ultimate year-end sacrifice sometime soon.

The ancient Aztecs had nothing on us.
Now see there you go again, hitting me below the belt. Calling me a friend?!??!? GOOD LORD don't y'all have mods around here?!!?!?:p LOVE the line about the Aztecs though, & really great reference. Gotta give ya kudos for applying their ritualistic sacrificing of the losing basketball team to football. That was A-1 AWESOME. Hats off to you sir. And it might be just enough arrogance, to give me a quick fix to boot!!! WEEEEEEE!!!!

In regards to my MIGHTY conference, or more importantly the my own team's division the NFC Rest? Ohhh my lord you don't even know. The NFC doesn't stand a chance in the SB, I don't care who's in there. The JETS could have mopped up the best the NFC has to offer. Which is whyyyyyyy........say it w/ me say it w/ me class.............THE F@#$@#G PATRIOTS WILL WIN THE SB!!! Bc no matter how bad they play, no matter how many interceptions Tom f@#$@#g Brady throws? THEY WILL WIN against the DOGS of the NFC. The Seabrats beat us by a COMBINED score of 4 points twice this yr. I could prattle on for hours about how ridiculous it is for a team to win on a FG, but OH MY STARS I forgot where I was & who I was talking to. So letting that sleeping dog lie for a moment, I'll just say that the dreadful Seabrats didn't deserve our conference & we were the better team this yr. Hmmm see a familiar pattern w/ my Rams? AHEM........moving right along!!!
SoonerPatriot said:
The first sentence explains it all for me. He's from Louisiana AKA Land of the Moonbats.
Nowwww we're talking, nowwww I'm starting to feel the love. Look if you keep making fun of my state, you're just going to make me cry. And even if you'd enjoy that (you sicko you), I'm just not going to give you that satisfaction. So put that in your pipe & smoke it. And if anyone's asking (which you weren't), I began my life as a Ram fan but being in the state I was? Led me to also being an Aints fan for a number of yrs. Me & that franchise go wayyy back, we're talking Bobby Hebert & the Dome Patrol days ppl. That franchise has always been made up of world class LOSERS. New coach, new QB, new BUSH, same ole Aints. Which is why they don't stand a snow ball's chance in hell of holding a candle to your mighty f#%@#*$g Patriots once they bowl over the Dolts. And that's IF........BIG IF GENTLEMEN.....they can find a way to beat Lovie & the Cubs. You remember LOVIE don't ya gang?

Yaaaa he was that MORON that decided to run a prevent defense on you, after we had contained your offense all day. (Minus the T/Os that is). Subsequently giving up that "immortal" 50+ yrd drive to let your f#@$#%g Patriots get into FG range. So that the b@stard Vinatieri kick one of many game winning FGs. (Not that I'm still mad about that, mind you). Anyway you KNOW & LOVE LOVIE, so even if the Aints can't find a way to squeak past Chicago you'll own them. Matter of fact you just might blow them out in grand fashion, & pay them back for 1985. I'm sure y'all would love that wouldn't ya? Speaking of that b@stard Vinatieri? Not even he'll be able to kick the Dolts past y'all in the post season. So go ahead, & make reservations for your 4th SB victory parade. Cause this one's in the bag for y'all, it's a SURE THING.:mad: And yes you can quote me on that.

Last edited:
Very funny thread. And to top it off, I don't think it messes with the Karma of the Football gods since it's a Rams fan saying it. B-e-a-utiful.

Yessir, gotta exercise those ghosts, else they'll be up all night haunting you. Hey, can I fly you in to my Super Bowl party next month, perhaps you can provide some halftime entertainment? :D

I salute you LA Rams Fan, you obviously bleed for your team like we do ours, not that there's been much bloodletting around the parts in recent years to talk about. But I believe your guy said it first, what's-his-face-the-guy-who-caught-the-tying-TDs in SB's 36 and 38: "A dynasty is born tonight." Was it fate that led him to join the Carolina franchise and relive his nightmare just a few years later? Talk about demons.

They hate us because we are the bests

OK, now I'm ready and willing to contribute real American dollars to a fund for a Patsfans.com-Paid Weekend For Two at the Vine for LA_Rams_Fan and NEM.

The Nation needs this, the world needs this.

And I want it televised.

I think this guy is trying to lull us into over-confidence, eh?

The flattery is OK, I guess, if it's really sincere respect, but one has to wonder what this guy is *REALLY* up to.

Hm-m-m.....

GAWD now you just cut that out!!! Need I remind all of you, that YOUR team has won 3 SBs? The first being over my Rams, but hey it's not like I'm still bothered by that or anything. Anyhoo y'all are supposed to be the big bad BULLIES here, the arrogant jerks on the internet. BATTING any & all other posters around, & clubbing them over the head while your f@#$#%g Patriots ROLL into their next SB win. Have I mentioned b4 that this SB is a guaranteed Patriots victory? YEEAAAAHHH.....anyway point is......stop being insightful, thoughtful, & reserved when evaluating your own team. It makes it too hard to hate all of you, in addition to your f$@%#$g Patriots.;) Work w/ me on this guys come on, just give me a little pompousness w/ a touch of arrogance & I'll be good. Didn't you read the script?

Beautiful man, just beautiful. I'm wiping a tear from my eye...

Is it wrong to nominate a Rams fan for Pats fan-of-the-year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back