PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Asante...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about trying to detract from the argument you two are clearly losing.

Deus has pulled past commentary to support argumentative claims and the best yourself and aluminium can do is call others "homers"? You can't even give the man credit for having an opinion then backing it up? Dismal fail in my books.

Actually, the poster here was just mocking your claim about attacking others, which "Deus" does perpetually. As for "pulling past commentary to support argumentative claims," as I said, pointing to a post or 2 out of seven thousand is pretty funny.

Point is, he and you dived into a thread w/snarky little comments and don't like getting any back. So you might want to rewrite your "books."

Give Asante Credit. It's foolish to call his picks lucky. The guy had 10ints for the patriots in one season. That is no luck.

We'll see how he does next week-remember they've yet to face a receiving corps with the Fitz/Boldin duo.

He's had a great year, yes-but point being that they're going to be severely tested next week.

Talk about trying to detract from the argument you two are clearly losing.

Deus has pulled past commentary to support argumentative claims and the best yourself and aluminium can do is call others "homers"? You can't even give the man credit for having an opinion then backing it up? Dismal fail in my books.

Do you remember the things you posts? This is what you wrote to Aluminum:

Aluminium you realise by resorting to snide comments whatever objective posting credibility you may have raised during this discussion becomes null and void and Deus' argument stacks truer the more you attack on a personal level?

My comment was in response to the fact that Deus consistently make snide comments in his posts to whoever he is arguing. So if we take YOUR LOGIC, Deus' credibility has been null and void because he consistently attacks other posters with snide comments. Do you understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes