PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone Watching Colts/Pats Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes...the Patriots shut the big mouthed Dolts up like little girls...and their fans go silent, like the frontrunners they are....chest thumping,ref cheating, acting like morons..and 47 seconds later...BAM!!!...behind for good...

LMAO forever at the marshmellow Pay-Me-tons

Welker just caught the game clinching 1st down pass and he had some unkind things to say to Jackson.

ways the colts cheat:

1. a DL goes into neutral zone or flinches and their OL purposely creates a false start.

2. rush the team to the line to catch the other team with 12 guys on the field

3. go no huddle so a team can't see a replay to challenge(didn't help that pats were shafted on a challenge in the first quarter.

4. pump up the volume at home

5. crank up the heat

Ways the Patriots Cheat...

1. Cameras

Oh wait, we were supposed to put stuff that has been proved wrong?

Xnay that then.

Ways the Patriots Cheat...

1. Cameras

No it is

Camera placement. Cameras are legal, filming signals is legal. It is location location location (unless you are the Jets, Goodell's old team)

someone should XRAY your head

yeah.. i just finished watching it. Much more relaxing knowing they had won :D

facts?LMAO.

Patriots #1 scoring Offense #2 Scoring Defense. Giants #14 on both. Facts.

The Giants lost 5 games so far. They lost to the Cowboys by 10 and 11 while the Patriots beat them by 21. They lost to the Redskins once by 12 and won once by 7. The Patriots beat the Redskins by 45 points. Now who did you beat that the Patriots lost to this year?

Eli 27th ranked QB rating

Last edited:
stop smoking crack

amazing what 6 games against the powerhouses Jets,Bills,Phins can do:D
plus ravens, eagles, skins (bottom-tier on our div) etc

Those weak Cowboys and Skins too :D The Patriots already beat 4 teams in the playoffs. The Giants lost 3x to playoff bound teams and won 0

Thats the fact jack. Against playoff bound teams, ZERO wins THREE losses so far for the Giants.

w/e patsies can spin it however they want but your schedule is weak and you still have to get by Polian/Manning/Goodell lol while we will be playing in tha "jv conference"

Hijack another thread and you're gone.

My favorite part of the game was when Welker caught the game ending first down, stayed in bounds and got up shouting "U fuggin suck!"

I really couldn't tell if he was talking to the official or the Colts defender but since no flag was thrown (shockingly, you would have thought this crew would have thrown it anyway), he must have been yelling at the Colt defender.

Whatever mod moved this thread to the visiting locker room needs to have his meds checked.

My favorite part of the game was when Welker caught the game ending first down, stayed in bounds and got up shouting "U fuggin suck!"

I really couldn't tell if he was talking to the official or the Colts defender but since no flag was thrown (shockingly, you would have thought this crew would have thrown it anyway), he must have been yelling at the Colt defender.

He was screaming in right at Marlin Jackson, it was great, I loved it. Again, we only talk when the game is won. We don't talk until the mission is complete. Isn't that right LT?

ways the colts cheat:

1. a DL goes into neutral zone or flinches and their OL purposely creates a false start.

This is not cheating, and as long as he resets beofre the snap, is legal. It's called discipline on the offensive line, they dont know their own snap count?

2. rush the team to the line to catch the other team with 12 guys on the field

Again, completely legal, tired and fatigued players should get off the field quicker.

3. go no huddle so a team can't see a replay to challenge(didn't help that pats were shafted on a challenge in the first quarter.

Again...how is that cheating?

4. pump up the volume at home

This is about as lame as the spygate thing....neither of them are valid.

5. crank up the heat

Oh were you there? I was and it was really quite comfortable.

I dont think the Pats are cheaters, the Colts definately arent. But Statistically, the Pats got their tails handed to them, which is why I dont put a lot of stock in stats. I just wish you guys could take a win that you shouldnt have gotten in the first place and be happy with it.

Great point; you jackasses got handed a win in the AFCCG last year, one you shouldn't have gotten.

Now you know how we feel; it took you clowns 59 minutes to finally get the lead, you won the effin game by the skin of your nuts so be happy with that and STFU................

Great point; you jackasses got handed a win in the AFCCG last year, one you shouldn't have gotten.

Now you know how we feel; it took you clowns 59 minutes to finally get the lead, you won the effin game by the skin of your nuts so be happy with that and STFU................

LOL...am I on here complaining about a win? no. I am glad we won that game regardless of how you choose to spin it. Is it standard procedure on this board to attack anyone who points out fiction vs. fact? I didnt come on here saying anything like what you just said to me. when does school break end for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye