PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone Watching Colts/Pats Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoying every minute of it right now.

The most corrupted officials I've ever seen in any organized sporting event. Bill Polian greased this entire crew up during his normal pre-game 2 hour referee prep session at the RCA Dome. Unbelievable. The Hobbs call was beyond gross and the non-call on Kevin Faulk on that key 3rd down play was bogus. It was corruption that hasn't been seen in quite some time.

What cracked me up is when they threw the flag on the Colts on Moss's bomb as if it were a makeup call. Like we're stupid. Moss caught the ball anyway, put the flag in your pocket you're not fooling anyone. You corrupted zebras can never make up for those horrible calls.

Last edited by a moderator:
That Moss PI call still baffles me. Wow.

Indy really got the hell beat out of them that game. This game cost them the next week too.

wathing this game again makes more confident that we will kill this team in the playoffs

Sickening watching Mike Parray work us over, guy was involved in some capacity for NFL 8 years but this is his first as an actual field referee.

Don't you mean John Parry?

Enjoying every minute of it right now.

The most corrupted officials I've ever seen in any organized sporting event. Bill Polian greased this entire crew up during his normal pre-game 2 hour referee prep session at the RCA Dome. Unbelievable. The Hobbs call was beyond gross and the non-call on Kevin Faulk on that key 3rd down play was bogus. It was corruption that hasn't been seen in quite some time.

What cracked me up is when they threw the flag on the Colts on Moss's bomb as if it were a makeup call. Like we're stupid. Moss caught the ball anyway, put the flag in your pocket you're not fooling anyone. You corrupted zebras can never make up for those horrible calls.

plus the bogus asante PI on gonzalez.

the colts got two gifts and couldn't cash in.

they got a gift last year with the Hobbs bogus call in the endzone and the Reche no-call.

I hope they get revenge.

The incredible phantom OPI...LOL

I love the look on Mannings face when Brady hit Randy inside the 5 - on some level he knew then it was ovah. Confusion, lost TO's, used up all their prepaid zebra credits early...

Indy really got the hell beat out of them that game. This game cost them the next week too.

Every team that plays the Patriots always lay an egg the following week because they got the pi$$ beat out of them physically. More guys have gone on IR or have missed multiple games, oddly enough, right after the Pats game.

Oh

Final Score tonight folks in case you might miss the end was:

Patriots 24 - Colts/Officials/Mike Perriera 20

wathing this game again makes more confident that we will kill this team in the playoffs

Indy is still really banged up. The refs did everything they could to hand it to them and they couldn’t do it. The Patriots physically beat them this game. I was so angered by the refs, I failed to see what a physical beating the Colts took. I see it very clearly tonight.

Ahh true to form. Not happy with a win unless you get to ***** about something - even on the replays.

Indy is still really banged up. The refs did everything they could to hand it to them and they couldn’t do it. The Patriots physically beat them this game. I was so angered by the refs, I failed to see what a physical beating the Colts took. I see it very clearly tonight.

You're right, watching this game a second time, we dominated this team. If the officials even remotely call a fair game, this game is a 14-21 point Patriot victory.

Jeez . . . uh, we were beat up before the game. Like 5 starters out. You guys didn't do it.

Ahh true to form. Not happy with a win unless you get to ***** about something - even on the replays.

Oh another Colt fan who thinks the referees called an even game on 11/9, what a surprise. Do you get the NFL Network out there? If you do, get a barf bag, the calls were sickening.

Can't wait for you guys to come to Foxboro for your annual Foxboro playoff whoopin. Again after watching this game. We beat you even with Tom Brady having a subpar game and even with the officials in your backpocket in your own backyard. Come on to Foxboro, payback for last January awaits. You won't get those phantom PI calls in that game, this isn't the dome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez . . . uh, we were beat up before the game. Like 5 starters out. You guys didn't do it.

This game was stopped every few minutes because some Colt is laid out flat.

are you guys afraid that your could face another horrible officiating in the post season against the colts?

You are a troll who ran from the other thread when presented with facts and stats but the answer here is yes. This was a totally corrupt crew. Even the announcers were talking about it.

are you guys afraid that your could face another horrible officiating in the post season against the colts?

It depends, if the game was in Indy, then yes, Polian would have them so greased up again, I would be petrified. Yet because the game is in Foxboro, ole Billy Boy might not have the same impact on the officials as he would have had if it were in the dome.

After watching this again it is safe to say that Brady/Light won't miss Freeney! Yikes, that man is a beast!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye