PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

And the verdict is ... "Guilty".!!

OMG!! But did you see the text messages? There were these 2 equipment guys who inflate and deflate Balls because thats what they get paid to do, who were sending text messages and joking about it..Holy crap! There is your smoking gun!

I mean, does it really amaze anyone anymore just how stupid the average American is? I heard this on every Radio talk show today,even the political stations are talking about this and many of them don`t have a clue what they`re even talking about, and then they allow people to call in and show just how stupid they also are.

Just read between the lines of what they`re saying. Hi I`m joe blow stupid ass and my Team sucks. If my Team would have used deflated Balls they would have won the SB too. Brady is good looking, his wife is hot, hes rich, shes rich ,and the Patriots win all the damn time. I farking hate Tom Brady and the Patriots.

Those damn Cheatriots! Its to the point now where its actually getting comical.
Sounds to me the issue is how jealous the average American is. If someone has it better than its proof of cheating.

My Tom can't throw the ball and keep it inflated too!!!!

Guilty? Lol, the nfl is so butthurt over the patriots dominance..

Well to be fair the texts do look like pretty damning BUT only between the equipment managers. How F'ing stupid are those 2 calling one of them "the Deflator" over text, grade A morons who basically indicted the entire organization who had nothing to do with it.

The idea of TB facing a suspension is where it just becomes a witch hunt, there is no evidence that he had any involvement. Punish the two bozos messing with the balls on their own, how any player is at all being held responsible for the actions of equipment staff is beyond me. Leave it to the American media to blow this story so far out of proportion. Nobody on the coaching staff or roster had anything to do with it yet those are the people taking the most heat. The way the media operates in this country is sickening.

The idea of TB facing a suspension is where it just becomes a witch hunt, there is no evidence that he had any involvement. Punish the two bozos messing with the balls on their own ...

Rodney, I frankly don't care about the text messages. I do pressure & temperature calculations & experiments. And all of those calculations & experiments have proven (to me, and I am a very hard sell) that NOBODY let any air out of any ball.

As I've said in another thread ("Wells Report violates Gas Laws") the question is not "Why was the pressure in the Pats' balls so low?". The right question is "Why was the pressure in the Colts' balls so high?"

The answer is "Because the temperature of the air inside the Colts' balls was down around 61°F when it was checked pre-game."

So, Rodney, your statement that "... there is no evidence that he had any involvement ..." is wrong, by virtue of understatement. There is all the evidence in the world that neither Brady nor the ball guys nor anyone else "did anything" to any balls. Not the Pats' balls, not the Colts' balls.

And nobody needs to get punished. (Except possibly Wells, Karp, Reisner & Exponent Labs).
__

Well to be fair the texts do look like pretty damning BUT only between the equipment managers.

Nonetheless, I did just scan the portion of the Wells reports that deals with those bozos. (Who writes stuff like that in this day & age? My guess: everyone who never expects their phone records to be subpoena'd. Bad guess, boys.)

Anyway, correct me if I am wrong, but I read the "next time he's gonna get a balloon" comments as "next time, I'm going to set the pressure WAY HIGH." Not "I'm gonna set it too low."

Is that not correct?
__

How F'ing stupid are those 2 calling one of them "the Deflator" over text, grade A morons who basically indicted the entire organization who had nothing to do with it.

Second, if the normal pressure in balls is 13.0 psi, and Brady was insistent, and demanding, and even petulant, about his balls being set at 12.5 psi, and a portion of this clown's job was to get them down from 13 to 12.5 psi, and if he got yelled at if the pressure was too high, is it any surprise to you that he gave himself, or got from someone else, the nickname "The Deflator"??

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back