PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

an interesting network contradiction.....

So basically we can put bubbles the chimp in Goodell chair and no one will notice.

So basically we can put bubbles the chimp in Goodell chair and no one will notice.

People would notice

The Chimp wouldn't fabicate a Spygate scandal and dock the Patriots a first round draft pick just because its ego got bent out of shape because Belichick illustrated a gaping loophole in his new sideline taping policy (which prohibited sideline taping "for use on Gameday" hence - ok if you weren't using it on Gameday)

None of these scandals,including the latest Stickum Gate, would be in the news undermining trust in the Game if Goodell had been a little less insecure

Ironically, if there NFL continues to look bad in this situation that, along with a year's worth of other Scandals involving player conduct, might be the straw that broke the camel's back and leads to a House Cleaning at the NFL HQ

That worries me a bit - a wounded animal is the most dangerous and Goodell is a wounded animal

I have a gut feeling that if they don't have anything meaningful against the Patriots they may make a mountain out of a molehill to cover their ass. I think that's part of what you saw today - though they really didn't think this latest move through

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back