PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

America Wins with Tebow LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebow doesn't drink because a kid might see him drinking and think it is OK! LOL! Doesn't he know that he can just say it's legal for him to do it but not for kids?? Sheesh. He does however admit to eating ice cream once a week. The guy is a wild man!

Not a bad idea. I've never heard of FRS.

FRS is the new Jesus juice.

this is the new Denver cult kool aid drink

So who are the Bronco's playing this week? Their name escapes me. :bricks:

Not a bad idea. I've never heard of FRS.

Sure.

Give us your e-mail address and, in the 5% chance that the Broncos win Saturday night, we'll send you one coupon VIA THE US MAIL within 4 weeks!!!!

Hey, why doesn't the FRS corporation not E-MAIL the coupons????? The answer lies in the last sentence of the come-on (err, advertisement). "The FRS company is not responsible for incorrect addresses or lost or stolen mail." Therefore, I ask once again, why not just E-MAIL the coupons to the folks whose E-MAIL addresses you just received????

Answer: They have no intention of giving any free bottles away - - it's a sham on the level of the "former Nigerian general who wants to give you $2 million if you send your social security number to him".

In the 95% chance that the Patriots win, FRS has your e-mail address to spam for the next several years.

Great idea.

Last edited:
Did you see that Tebow was wearing their hat in the postgame interview last week? I can only hope that he gets fined by the NFL like Welker did, or at the very least, Wes gets his money back!

Hey, why doesn't the FRS corporation not E-MAIL the coupons????? The answer lies in the last sentence of the come-on (err, advertisement). "The FRS company is not responsible for incorrect addresses or lost or stolen mail." Therefore, I ask once again, why not just E-MAIL the coupons to the folks whose E-MAIL addresses you just received????

Answer: They have no intention of giving any free bottles away - - it's a sham on the level of the "former Nigerian general who wants to give you $2 million if you send your social security number to him".

No, the answer lies in "limit one per household". They don't want to send 100,000 cupons all to one person who has 100,000 hot mail accounts.

I think if Tebow does pull off a win...they should be giving out this beverage for free....

bilde

At least give it out to Pats fans in six packs only so we can get drunk and forget about the game for a few hours :bricks:

Sure.

Give us your e-mail address and, in the 5% chance that the Broncos win Saturday night, we'll send you one coupon VIA THE US MAIL within 4 weeks!!!!

Hey, why doesn't the FRS corporation not E-MAIL the coupons????? The answer lies in the last sentence of the come-on (err, advertisement). "The FRS company is not responsible for incorrect addresses or lost or stolen mail."

Well, if FRS isn't responsible for "lost or stolen mail" and the Postal Service shirks responsibility, who is to blame? Something's fishy here, I'm going to alert Tedy Bruschi and Chuck Norris. This upstart Tebow is a bit out of his league.

I'm soooo sick of logging on to ESPN Boston and seeing Tebow's stupid face in the advertisements!

No, the answer lies in "limit one per household". They don't want to send 100,000 cupons all to one person who has 100,000 hot mail accounts.

In that case, it should not be required to enter your E-MAIL ADDRESS in the registration.

It's very transparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore