Votes: 1 1.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • RLKAG

Votes: 8 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1699645250786.png

The pats have a mediocre defense and a horrible offense. They went 3/12 on third down & scored 17 points vs. the commanders defense without their two edge rushers. They have arguably the worst offensive skill positions in the NFL without bourne. They are a 4-13 team IMO.

Kyler murray is back so hopefully zona starts winning some games.

Im most worried about the giants and panthers… its hard to see those teams winning games though ny should have at least a couple more wins now. But im somewhat confident we can finish lower than the rest after falling to vegas and commanders who are pretty much in lame duck years themselves.

A top 3 pick would be fantastic. As much as id love a tackle, a chance at maye or Harrison jr is a very rare opportunity

We had this mid season topic last year I think. Or the year before.

8 wins in a row and a "perfect" finish to the season gets us to 10-7 and that still might not get to the playoffs. Lol
I'm saying 2 wins, and that's being generous.. Unless some team later in the season has already clinched a Beth and is playing thier practice squad players then we'll get more than 2. It's ok... I'm at peace with this season. I'm already on to the off season. But you make a great point imagine if hell froze over and we made some type of run like that! LOL

I see 5 games they could win. Colts, Steelers, Giants, Broncos and Jets. Chargers are also a possibility as they have beaten twice with Herbert. But, I'm with the other posters that don't want the Pats to win another game to get the highest draft pick and most likely get Bill and his staff out of here.

Be honest guys, how many of you are saying "no!" when the Pats score or take a lead? Lol.
Gee.. I'm having a hard time seeing 2 more wins.. they are just so banged up with injuries all over and as we all know have no depth or talent. I'm with you I don't won't them to win..

This Team Winning on the Road without Judon and Gonzo?? Doubt it!
He said ****ty QBs.. every QB we've played this season has played better that ours.. LOL Sam Howell outplayed him..

Real tall impossible order for Santa there. Toofy let's try to be a little more realistic.
Speaking of special teams.. there has been nothing special to them this season.. without Marcus.. glad we have Chris board.!!

Be honest guys, how many of you are saying "no!" when the Pats score or take a lead? Lol.
Honestly I keep telling myself a loss is the best outcome for this team since we need all the help we can get in the draft. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't rooting for a game winning drive with time running out last Sunday. What can I say I guess I just like watching my team win

Honestly I keep telling myself a loss is the best outcome for this team since we need all the help we can get in the draft. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't rooting for a game winning drive with time running out last Sunday. What can I say I guess I just like watching my team win
We as fans... " want" our team to win.. but I think reality has set in and we've come to accept what we are this season. Unless they somehow went on a run.. wich unfortunately is unlikely..

Mike Tomlin Win GIF by Pittsburgh Steelers

Close, but not the one.

I want to suck bad enough to get the number one pick while still getting a W against the Colts and Steelers because F them both.

View attachment 54462

The pats have a mediocre defense and a horrible offense. They went 3/12 on third down & scored 17 points vs. the commanders defense without their two edge rushers. They have arguably the worst offensive skill positions in the NFL without bourne. They are a 4-13 team IMO.
Damn…the NY teams are in a real war for worst offense. Zach Wilson vs Danny DeVito.

I'm going to say Colts, Chiefs or Jets.

I choose door #2 Monty.

Up until 2020 I would've enjoyed the dogshit outta beating all 4 of the Squealers, Clots, Queefs and Jete; but let's face it, there's only One of those teams that are a threat to our legacy... Those other 3 - same as us - ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

View attachment 54462

The pats have a mediocre defense and a horrible offense. They went 3/12 on third down & scored 17 points vs. the commanders defense without their two edge rushers. They have arguably the worst offensive skill positions in the NFL without bourne.
On paper Henry gesicki jss parker are better then the skill positions of some other teams but if you have the worst nfl qb you don’t stand a chance
They are a 4-13 team IMO.

Mac is going to go out of his way to win a few games to ensure we aren't in a favorable position to draft his replacement. It's funny how he sort of decides his own fate.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back