PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alex Smith has a separated shoulder

Status
Not open for further replies.
KNBR San Francisco is reporting Alex Smith is out for at least a month. I'll look for a link. For those that say it doesn't matter, Smith is lousy anyway, he's not that bad. He improved a lot last year, leading the team to great wins over Seattle in Seattle and then Denver to KO them from the playoffs. He might have regressed a little in the first 3 games this year, but his OL is horrible, can't really tell when he has no time. Dilfer has no chance now, unless they can shore up the OL somehow. He's a statue at 35 years old. The 49ers have a cupcake schedule, but they're a cupcake too. My WAG 6 - 10 or worse.

That sentense had me thinking for a while like it went 2 different ways in a few words apart but after the 10th time I understood it was your opinion against others ;)

Meanwhile their starting LT is gone for at least one game :

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3050039

"The San Francisco 49ers will have a new starting quarterback this week and, unexpectedly, a new left offensive tackle protecting his blind side.

Coach Mike Nolan said that seventh-year veteran tackle Jonas Jennings will miss at least the Sunday game against the Baltimore Ravens after being excused for a personal matter. The issue for Jennings, stressed Nolan, is not injury-related. It is not known how long Jennings, who is expected to remain in the Bay Area, will be away from the team."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST