PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ALERT: Titans vs Cards Preseaon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
The announcers just said they lost their starting left tackle to an acl tear last week that's why that scrub is playing.

It was his triceps, but yeah, he's done.

The Titans dont look half bad. It's a little hard to judge cuz Zona is so terrible, but it looks like they might actually have a decent team with Locker back there.

Unfortunately we'll be playing a team nearly as crappy as the Cards in our tune-up.

Another f-ing preseason injury. :nooo: I'm going to the Pats game tomorrow and I doubt I'll even be able to enjoy it.

Also, yikes. Did they need to show him break his leg in slo mo? That was pretty gruesome.

Surgery tonight, and he's out for the season, per the broadcast.

OFF Topic...Lance Armstrong stripped of all 7 Tour Defrance titles...doping

Anyone else sick of Dilfer acting like a QB expert on ESPN? Dude you sucked.
The guy is very smart and understands the game. Playing and understanding are two different things. Besides that he's media savvy and is perfect for the job. That job isn't just a jock job. There are a lot of world class jocks that are not going to handle a job like that.

OFF Topic...Lance Armstrong stripped of all 7 Tour Defrance titles...doping
Holy crap.

He's cycling's Roger Clemens. Hard to imagine world class athletes that don't dope. Really hard.

Could there be a worse offensive tackle in the NFL than Wayne Hunter?

The Arizona Cardinals are making a strong case at the left offensive tackle position.
Mmmmm, mm, that game is going to be epic unless they put 2 bodies on Jones all day long.

The guy is very smart and understands the game. Playing and understanding are two different things. Besides that he's media savvy and is perfect for the job. That job isn't just a jock job. There are a lot of world class jocks that are not going to handle a job like that.

Agreed. I have to admit that I was impressed the way he opened up about himself and what he's been through and the way that Hasselbeck helped him through it. That was gutsy to talk about that, but showed how strong the bonds are between players.

I have no problem with Dilfer in the booth, and think he will add a lot to the color commentary for them.

That left tackle is really bad.

First three plays I watched were sack allowed, half a sack allowed and missed block on screen pass that allowed receiver to get "blowed up"...

The Titans have won their season openers a few years in a row. Even with Jake Locker they will be a tough team to play.

The Titans have won their season openers a few years in a row. Even with Jake Locker they will be a tough team to play.

True dat, but I still expect to come away with a win there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News