PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ALERT: Titans vs Cards Preseaon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
that replay.....i have goosebumps...how bad must that hurt

Jets scouting ARIZ QBs. Picks & 3 and outs fit their system

One of the best episodes of the Simpsons ever is Homer Simpson vs the City of New York and when they're on the Subway there's an advertisement that you have to look closely to catch but it's very relevant today. It says:

"Can you throw a football?
Call 1-888-4NYJETS
BECOME A NY JET TODAY!"

Another f-ing preseason injury. :nooo: I'm going to the Pats game tomorrow and I doubt I'll even be able to enjoy it.

Also, yikes. Did they need to show him break his leg in slo mo? That was pretty gruesome.

The poor guy's already on the way to the hospital. I hope he has a 100% recovery.

Hate seeing injuries where you can actually see the break, seen it a few times in person at rugby games, the sound is even worse than the image.

Hope the kid has a full recovery and comes back next season.

put a few screws in there, strap it up and get back out there...geez...namby pamby football is the worst...

That was unsettling to watch... damn.

On a site note, in my expert opinion neither of these teams is very good.

Also, did they just say that Jake Locker can turn a **** sandwich into an ice cream cone? Because I don't think I'd want to eat that ice cream cone.

Last edited:
On a site note, in my expert opinion neither of these teams is very good.

Yeah both teams look pretty poor with the exception of Kendall Wright so far really.

Also, did they just say that Jake Locker can turn a **** sandwich into an ice cream cone? Because I don't think I'd want to eat that ice cream cone.

I only heard the ice cream cone bit :p

Last edited:
So was the injury on a kick return?

Now I'm worried about Demps. Mariano was a Pro Bowler too.

Last edited:
Yeah both teams look pretty poor with the exception of Kendall Wright so far really.

EDIT: You got rid of the bit I quoted!

I only heard the ice cream cone bit :p

Tennessee has been picking it up, but I still won't really worry about them until/unless CJ2K shows that he's still some semblance of the player that he was a couple years. As of now, it doesn't look like it.

Dunno what's left to say about the Cardinals, though. They just suck. Going to make Chandler Jones look like an All Pro, and Brady might throw for 500 on them.

Random side note: did Jason McCourty seriously just re-up with the Titans for 5 years, $43 million? Clearly, Devin isn't going to come cheap when his rookie contract is up.

Last edited:
Tennessee has been picking it up, but I still won't really worry about them until/unless CJ2K shows that he's still some semblance of the player that he was a couple years. As of now, it doesn't look like it.
Yeah he really doesn't look the same player at all and I can't see him getting much up the middle with Wilfork & Love there.

Dunno what's left to say about the Cardinals, though. They just suck. Going to make Chandler Jones look like an All Pro, and Brady might throw for 500 on them.

The Cardinals are a lost cause, I wouldn't be shocked if they tank the season to get Fitzgerald a proper QB.

Could there be a worse offensive tackle in the NFL than Wayne Hunter?

The Arizona Cardinals are making a strong case at the left offensive tackle position.

So was the injury on a kick return?

Now I'm worried about Demps. Mariano was a Pro Bowler too.

It happened on a punt return, really nasty injury. Stuff like that's always a possibility, but being reminded of it sucks. Reminded me of when Leon Washington broke his leg with the Jets a few years back.

Last edited:
A waste of talent, Fitz on the Cardinals:confused:

Yeah he really doesn't look the same player at all and I can't see him getting much up the middle with Wilfork & Love there.

The Cardinals are a lost cause, I wouldn't be shocked if they tank the season to get Fitzgerald a proper QB.

They probably should, TBH. Is there a bigger waste in the NFL signing Larry Fitzgerald to a $130M contract, only to have John ******* Skelton (failing to) throw him the ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes