PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ALERT: Titans vs Cards Preseaon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably should, TBH. Is there a bigger waste in the NFL signing Larry Fitzgerald to a $130M contract, only to have John ******* Skelton (failing to) throw him the ball?

Yes.....

Signing Kevin Kolb to do the same thing. ;)

They probably should, TBH. Is there a bigger waste in the NFL signing Larry Fitzgerald to a $130M contract, only to have John ******* Skelton (failing to) throw him the ball?

This game has had me thinking it's such a waste seeing great players like Fitzgerald stuck on sucky teams essentially wasting the best years of his career.

The Cardinals O-line is awful.

This game has had me thinking it's such a waste seeing great players like Fitzgerald stuck on sucky teams essentially wasting the best years of his career.

Hmmmm........

Montana - Rice

Manning - Harrison

Brady - Welker

Hoyer - Fitzgerald?????

For that type of performance a #1 pick doesn't sound that expensive, does it Arizona?

That left tackle is really bad.

hey look, it's James Sanders

On final cut down day any OT, of any potential at all, is going to get snapped up quickly this year.

Makes me feel a little better about Cannon. He's not good, but still better than these guys. If Solder got hurt like Brown did, we'd be a fair bit better off than the Cardinals are.

Last edited:
Could the Cardinals possibly have a worse Oline than the Jets. Jeez! I hope the Pats shapes up a little more, but this ridiculous :eek:

The announcers just said they lost their starting left tackle to an acl tear last week that's why that scrub is playing.

What was that the Cardinals gave up for Kolb again? Preseason or not he's looking every bit a scrub.

Last edited:
Kevin Kolb overthrew the closest Titan defender, but he smartly had a backup Titan defender a bit deeper for the pick.

Last edited:
The announcers just said they lost their starting left tackle to an acl tear last week that's why that scrub is playing.

Yes, Levi Brown went down last week.

The next time I ****** and moan about the Pats lousy play during a game, somebody slap me :(

Anyone else sick of Dilfer acting like a QB expert on ESPN? Dude you sucked.

The Pats will be 2 & 0 after week 2.

I guess Kolb learned his clock management from the best, Donovan McNabb. (sarcasm - even though they scored)

Last edited:
kolb is so bad....arizona is so bad

call out the National Tard....Tenny is killing Zona'.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call