PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Championship Game: Jets at Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now there is a real running back right there in Mendenhall. I like Frodo and all on our team, but c'mon man

I don't like this Mendenhall kid at all. He dances more than Maroney.

That's the problem with wanting to draft a RB for the Patriots. He might not do all the right things that Ben does.

And BenRoth blows a sure TD.

That option pitch where Ben made a play is what Brady can't do that makes all the difference
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Should we start to count up all the things that Brady does that Rapistburger can't do?

Hey, look at that! Steelers actually using the TE down the seam in this game, and it pays off. First and goal if it stands.

Pouncey is absolutely owning the nose right now. The Steelers running game is taking them down the field. They'll eventually force the Jets out of their nickel package.

I was just going to say that. Steelers adjusted.. unlike a certain team we know last week. :rolleyes:

They're pounding the ball now.

Now there is a real running back right there in Mendenhall. I like Frodo and all on our team, but c'mon man

I'm stunned that you wrote that. Mendenhall looks like Maroney. I'll take BenJarvus 100x before Mendenhall.

Can't tell if that hit the ground or not

Pouncey is absolutely owning the nose right now. The Steelers running game is taking them down the field. They'll eventually force the Jets out of their nickel package.

Highlights the necessity of improving our interior OL. I wish Koppen were capable of that..

guess bens going to leave the game now :) or pull a cutler

Heh.

Feels odd to be rooting for him.
He would not be riding his bike, watching the game.
"Sorry coach, I just can't do it..."
The thought is funny, really.

Cutler is such a bum.

Run the ball against the jets nickel and then setup some play action passing. Imagine that!

Very impressed with the Steelers so far. But its early. The Pats looked fantastic in their first 2 drives last week.

Are you kidding me? Steelers all the way, then a Green Bay win in the Super Bowl.

This will be the third year in a row for me rooting for an NFC team to win.

Mendenhall ran for 3.9 YPC this year. He's good, but he's not that good.

Wow I was thinking I'd prefer the Jests to with over the Stillers but I find myself rooting for the Stillers. Hate is an odd emotion.

Roethlisburger screwed that one up. Would have been an easy TD if he was on target since there was no one near Miller. Hopefully for them, it doesn't bit them in the arse.

I was just going to say that. Steelers adjusted.. unlike a certain team we know last week. :rolleyes:

They're pounding the ball now.

If you want to see what Pouncey's brother will be at RG for us, watch Pittsburgh's center. He's blowing Pouha off the ball on running plays and is keeping him at bay on passes. Maurkice and Mike are carbon copies of one another.

How could it be incomplete if the ball never hit the ground?

Should we start to count up all the things that Brady does that Rapistburger can't do?

Imagine if he gets his 3rd ring. Brady and Rapist will forever be mentioned in the same breath.:rolleyes:

That call sucks. That should be a catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back