PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Championship Game: Jets at Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ball hit the ground? Really? Conclusively?

Did anyone see the ball hit the ground?

Call overturned, but the Steelers need to keep going to Miller throughout the game. I've seen the Jets drop the safety down a few times today and that side of the field will be open for Miller. Bruce Arians needs to play call accordingly to exploit that.

a bogus call on that catch

If you want to see what Pouncey's brother will be at RG for us, watch Pittsburgh's center. He's blowing Pouha off the ball on running plays and is keeping him at bay on passes. Maurkice and Mike are carbon copies of one another.

I'll take your word for it since you're FLA. If he's anything like his brother we better get him

Good old videoboard Hochuli

Wow I thought he had possession. Ed Hochuli up to his old tricks again!

If you want to see what Pouncey's brother will be at RG for us, watch Pittsburgh's center. He's blowing Pouha off the ball on running plays and is keeping him at bay on passes. Maurkice and Mike are carbon copies of one another.
Except the carbon copy the steelers have can snap the ball in shotgun.

The amount of times that scramble was available to Brady and he didn't run like R-Burger was criminal. Even a few extra yards on a scramble pick up could have made all the difference.

The Patriots really did kill themselves last week.

He faked a slide. That is BS. Because if he did slide and they hit him it would have been a penalty.

Steelers need 7 or it's a big win for the Jets here. Ben blew what should have been a sure TD, can't let the Jets come out here down just 3

Yes. It's got me salivating. He is handling Ellis with ease.

Sanchez just wiped a bogger on Brunnell's jacket. First and goal Steelers. Still on their opening drive and there's just over six minutes left on the clock. Pouncey injured. :(

Sanchez wiping a boogie on his coach, nice on TV.

Pouncey looked like a knee, could have torn his MCL the way he went down.

this is a damn gutsy drive by the steelers

Did Sanchez just wipe a booger on that guy's jacket? Lol

He faked a slide. That is BS. Because if he did slide and they hit him it would have been a penalty.

I agree. It's like that playoff game back in the 90s when Kordell Stewart was running down the sidelines; looked like he was going out so Collins pulled up; Stewart kept going.

everyone hates big ben the person, but damn this guy is such an awesome player, tough as anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes