PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Championship Game: Jets at Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife's in the kitchen cooking kielbasa and peirogis. Steelers: I'm doing this for you. Don't let these toe-licking recidivists get to the Super Bowl.

People are saying that the return of Polamalu is the biggest difference of this game, but I would say that it may be Heath Miller. He didn't play vs. the Jets last time and he is the Steelers' best weapon to take advantage of the Jets' defense's greatest weakness.

Yeah. The TE is the greatest weapon against the Jets defense. Someone should have told Bill O'Brien this last week.

The thread stater, Sean Pa Patriot, is active right now. But yeah, he's definitely not watching the game. :bricks:

sad to say im not.. but i cant be active on here must be a crime to you..

sad to say im not.. but i cant be active on here must be a crime to you..

Sure you're not. That's why you're in this thread too, right? There's a ton of people that posted in that thread that said they weren't going to watch the game that are active right now. What else are you going to watch? There's nothing on TV. But it's okay, just keep telling us that you're not watching it. Maybe someone will believe you. :D

Wow, quick whistle on that delay.

Sure you're not. That's why you're in this thread too, right? There's a ton of people that posted in that thread that said they weren't going to watch the game that are active right now. What else are you going to watch? There's nothing on TV. But it's okay, just keep telling us that you're not watching it. Maybe someone will believe you. :D

whatever , only on this site is where pats fans fight with other pats fans, so believe what you wish..

What, you're telling me they are going to call all the Jets' clutching today?

Correct me if I am wrong but the Jets were interfering with the Patriots receivers last week and I don't recall getting any flags. Steelers on the other hand...

Oh crap, Hoculli is the head ref today. Good thing I'm off tomorrow given how much he likes to talk...:D

Jets are opening in their nickel in man coverage.

They are essentially daring Pittsburgh to run on them. Same blueprint they used last week. Let's see if Steelers adjust.

whatever , only on this site is where pats fans fight with other pats fans, so believe what you wish..

I will believe what I wish. So I choose to believe that you're watching this game. Again, why else would you be in this thread? And I'm not fighting with you, so I'm not sure why you're being so defensive. I'm just stating the truth.

Anyway, nice little facemask by Cromartie on Sanders. So far, the match-ups are how I predicted they would be: Revis on Wallace and Cromartie on Sanders. 3rd and 6 at the PIT 47. Looks like a first down to me.

Last edited:
Who to root for here? I still don't know. :(

Ben is hobbling....

Roethlisberger limping badly early. Took a nasty hit on the left thigh.

guess bens going to leave the game now :) or pull a cutler

Last edited:
Who to root for here? I still don't know. :(

Are you kidding me? Steelers all the way, then a Green Bay win in the Super Bowl.

That option pitch where Ben made a play is what Brady can't do that makes all the difference
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Why couldn't Maroney turn out like Mendenhall :mad:

Pouncey is absolutely owning the nose right now. The Steelers running game is taking them down the field. They'll eventually force the Jets out of their nickel package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes