PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Championship Game: Jets at Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to see what Pouncey's brother will be at RG for us, watch Pittsburgh's center. He's blowing Pouha off the ball on running plays and is keeping him at bay on passes. Maurkice and Mike are carbon copies of one another.

Pouncey is definitely on my wish list.

Wow, real bad news. Pouncey can't even put weight on his leg.

Could it be same ole Jets.... If you think we have it bad, losing two consecutive AFCCGs is much much more painful than we can imagine. I mean to come up one gm short of the SB in back to back yrs, it doesn't get much worse than that

Mendenhall with the 2nd effort.

Looks like Bart Scott wasn't embracing his inner-Hulkster on that tackle...

I really hope someone puts a clip of Sanchez picking his nose and wiping his finger on Brunell's Jacket on youtube lol :D

Booger Sanchez.
Highlight of the day.

Great looooonnnnng drive and a TD. That is huuuuuge because in the 4th qtr, their defense will be gassed!!! woo hoo!

GO ANY TEAM WHO PLAYS THE JETS!!!

everyone hates big ben the person, but damn this guy is such an awesome player, tough as anyone

yep, Ben is probably the toughest QB in the game

I got to hand it to those fans. It's the same temp here and it's cold cooooooold.

So what's our best scenario?
A Jets loss here, and a Steeler loss to GB?

I'm cooking fish tonight to help mask the stink of this week's games.
I hate ALL involved.

I really really hope Pouncey isn't seriously injured, any chance that's just a really bad sprain instead of a tear?

He would have to, since he can't snap in shotgun.

When Maurkice was at Florida, he played center while Mike played RG. So Mike is a natural RG. Meyer mistakenly moved him to center this past season and he was horrible at it, which was to be expected. He's not a center. He's a RG. That's what we'd draft him as.

I really really hope Pouncey isn't seriously injured, any chance that's just a really bad sprain instead of a tear?

He got carted off, so it's doubtful that it's a sprain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents