PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adam Schefter: Adalius Thomas will be a Patriot in 24-48 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the regular season game, He threw almost exclusively at your corners. In the playoffs, He threw down the middle. Maybe next time, He will go after your corners again.

I edited your post above. You have to use the fervency caps now when referring to Him in the third person. :singing:

You have to admit that our corners were playing exponentially better in the second game when compared to the first game. Also, isn't it possible that the reason he threw down the middle in the second game is due to the fact our corners played so well?

Maybe somewhat. But, I'm not sure it's even about personnel. I mean you give up 12 points a game to everyone else, yet can't stop the Colts whatsoever. I think it's simply the fact that Peyton has Belichick's defense figured out. He knows every square inch of it.

Last edited:
Assuming he visits the Patriots right after the Niners, let me do some quick math. Trying to determine the earliest this will happen so I can stop hitting refresh.
  • Friday - In SF, catches a red-eye... carry the 1...
  • Saturday - arrives in Foxboro, tired, confused, signs a contract he doesn't really understand... the Pats instantly have the best free agency of 2007 (Samuel and Thomas)

Also glad he wasn't here today during all this mess... I wonder what Brady thought after living Florida all these years.

Last edited:
Maybe somewhat. But, I'm not even sure it's even about personnel. I mean you give up 12 points a game to everyone else, yet can't stop the Colts whatsoever. I think it's simply the fact that Peyton has Belichicks defense figured out. He knows every square inch of it.

You have nothing better to do?

Maybe somewhat. But, I'm not even sure it's even about personnel. I mean you give up 12 points a game to everyone else, yet can't stop the Colts whatsoever. I think it's simply the fact that Peyton has Belichicks defense figured out. He knows every square inch of it.

Lately you can say thats the case.

But when you really get down to it. The Patriots lost those games because the Colts found there weakness and exploited it to beat us.

The Colts beat us fair and square the last few times. But if we improve at LB like we intend to then i would like to see how this plays out when we meet next year in Indy.

I think the tables turn.

But we shall see.

fishhook.jpg

Izor%20Spectra.jpg

sinker_trolling.jpg

Maybe somewhat. But, I'm not sure it's even about personnel. I mean you give up 12 points a game to everyone else, yet can't stop the Colts whatsoever. I think it's simply the fact that Peyton has Belichicks defense figured out. He knows every square inch of it.

That and the fact that Colt defenders where allowed to tackle Patriot receivers with the ball in the air while Patriot defenders where flagged for standing to close to Colt receivers.

Say what you want about 2003, but the game was called the same way for both teams.

That clearly was not the case this past game.

I think it's simply the fact that Peyton has Belichicks defense figured out. He knows every square inch of it.

So he KNEW that he was going to throw the Pick 6 to Asante in the AFCC?

:lol:

People who know nothing about football make statements like this. It's truly funny.

We might have to spring for lunch with Adalius. ;)

I would be so damn happy if they signed Thomas. I'm actually a little worried about how I would conduct myself around the office. :)

I would be amazed if Thomas came here.

This thread isn't about the Colts, don't let it turn that way.

We might have to spring for lunch with Adalius. ;)

I would be so damn happy if they signed Thomas. I'm actually a little worried about how I would conduct myself around the office. :)

I'm off til monday. I don't know what I'm going to get accomplished until AT is signed somewhere.

I would be amazed if Thomas came here.
Faith, my son, faith.

Why would you be amazed? The only tie he has to the 49ers is that he played for Mike Nolan in Baltimore. That's not a huge reason to me to go to a team that may or may not be on the way back (49ers). I think they may be, but the ownership there still has a lot to prove as far showing a commitment year in and year out to improvement by spending. I almost said commitment to excellence. :eek: WAG at least 50 - 50 he comes to N.E., BWDIK.

"Faith, my daughter, faith."

Just pointing that out. :)

I refuse to get my hopes up in FA.

"Faith, my daughter, faith."

Just pointing that out. :)

I refuse to get my hopes up in FA.
Point noted! Funny, I just ran into a longtime 49er fan, and he said he wouldn't be surprised to see them move to LA. :eek: They do currently have the worst stadium in the worst neighborhood in the league, and, although they're talking to the city of Santa Clara about a new stadium there, there are no firm plans yet AFAIK. The Patriots OTOH are solid in all respects: team, coaching, ownership, stadium...But, like you said, can't get your hopes up.

Last edited:
You are a colts and Yankee fan.. are you serious?? Bandwagon much?

Can the mods boot these trolls? Normally it is fine just ignoring them, but with so much going on right now it'd be nice to see them gone altogether.

You are a colts and Yankee fan.. are you serious?? Bandwagon much?
Obviously his name is only meant to inflame passions on this board. Please don't fall in to the trap.

The only tie he has to the 49ers is that he played for Mike Nolan in Baltimore. .

I heard AT and Nolan didn't even get along in Baltimore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft