PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adalius Thomas! You Da Man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a sack at that crucial time!! I jumped out of my couch and had to rewind the DVR a dozen times to admire it.

You Da Man Sir!!

:D

Who's your DADDY!

Attachments

• thomas_favre.h2.jpg
    thomas_favre.h2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 178
09000d5d80acd54c_gallery_600.jpg

"S-A-C-K Sack, Sack, Sack."

"Shoulda stayed retired.."

"This sack courtesy of the 60 minute men..."

"These colors don't run.."

"I'm here to kick *** and chew gum....and I am fresh outta gum!!!"

Favre - "Look at my belly!"

Last edited:
That is the best pic of all time. look at Brets eyes...

What a sack at that crucial time!! I jumped out of my couch and had to rewind the DVR a dozen times to admire it.

You Da Man Sir!!

:D

That is so funny! I was watching it in my bedroom and I screamed, "Yes! Mutha f u k k a! Toss that b i t c h to the turf!" And my wife comes running in to see what the fuss was about.

I was so jacked!

AT took TWO NFL players and carried them 20 yards basically with one arm before tossing them to the turf like rag dolls. He was spinning Favre around like John Travolta spinning Donna Pescow in Saturday Night Fever! That's a strong young man!

BTW, Favre definitely fumbled and Leon Washignton recovered. Did they give Washington credit for that? Washington is a tough little SOB. I would love him to be our replacement for Faulk whenever he retires. I am sure Belichick notices how he plays hard to the whistle every time.

Last edited:
I was watching at a sports bar here in KC with a bunch of other Patriot fans and we were all laughing hysterically at how awesome that sack was. I couldnt believe it. He sacked 2 guys with one hand!!!!!!!!

I just love this. Leon Washington looks like a mother in a dysfunctional home trying to break up a fight between a drunk father and the fed up oldest son.

The more I see it (at the current speed), the more bewildering it is to see Favre getting tossed like a stuffed toy.

As someone else mentioned, wish AT did the same to Eli last year...

Last edited:
adalius looks pretty tough on that play.

but truth be told, we all know it would have been 5-10 yds if favre knew when to fall down.

combine that fumble with the fumble last week and jet fans get a good view of favre's dark side.

i can't stop watching clips of this. thanks to whoever posted the GIF image.

I know, I can't stop watching the clip. It was awesome. For most of the sack it looked like AT was taking them down with one arm. I hope all of our guys play like that this whole season!! Love it!!

AD has two sacks in two games so far which is a great pace.

I think I will remember this sack ten years from now. It is one of those great plays that will stick out for being such a statement play. I seriously love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes