PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Hernandez charged with murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it doesn't only make sense if he was on drugs. You don't need drugs to be irrational and paranoid.

Hell, he could just simply be an angry drunk. Though, I guess to be fair alcohol is a drug.

or have a bad temper and also carrying

I had no idea about this side of Hernandez. I also ran across this which was apparently taken in 2009:

0626-tmz-gun-aaron-hernandez-3.jpg

Couple it with the other charge where he was accused of shooting someone in the face, and it begins to paint a picture of Hernandez I would have never imagined otherwise.

Did I hear the DA say that Loyd had the rental car keys in his pocket? How could the other three guys have driven away?

Very bizarre.

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent, and the choices that you make will shape your life forever. ” —C (A Bronx Tale)

You realize the main actor in that movie is also in jail -- tried for the murder of a police officer, but convicted for robbery:

Brancato was arraigned for second-degree murder, and his trial began on November 17, 2008. Brancato was found not guilty of murder on December 22, 2008. He was, however, convicted of first-degree attempted burglary and he was sentenced, on January 9, 2009, to 10 years in prison
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lillo_Brancato,_Jr.

Did I hear the DA say that Loyd had the rental car keys in his pocket? How could the other three guys have driven away?
There were multiple rental cars, and there was at least a report that one was very close to the crime scene.

Much has been said about circumstantial evidence. There were four
people at the murder scene: the victim, the murderer, and two bystanders.
There is no mention of the eyewitnesses. Did they corroborate the evidence to save their asses? They may be the prosecution's hold cards.

You can convict on circumstantial evidence. All you have to do is prove that it's the only way it makes sense.

They've only disclosed what they had to disclose so far. I'm sure they have lots more that they have and are/will develop.

BTW, Hernandez has to be the biggest idiot in the world. If he really planned this, then he's on the Mount Rushmore of idiots for being this sloppy.

Re: Hernandez arraignment starting now

WTF dude? Murder? You're a multi-freaking millionaire, and you decide to go kill someone? Hey if you have a beef just go punch him in the face a few times but why kill him? FREAKING IDIOT AHERN!!

Mo money Mo problems...

Money and success can corrupt a person very easily, this is nothing new, so I'm not getting the whole "He had it all" bit. In some respects it makes perfect sense that this happens to people in such positions.

I recently was thinking of all the trouble I could get into with such a large sum of money and the headaches it could come with. Part of me wants to say no thanks, a small part, lol.

This picture was taken 4 years ago while in college. Amazing it is now coming out. Someone should have known something. You just don't get yourself into something like this in just a few years. This is the culture he grew up in. He is probably like Walter White or should I say Gus Fring?

At this point it's kind of insulting to Walter White and Fring. Both of them were actually pretty intelligent and they weren't given millions at age 21 just purely on god given talent.

I'm moving on.

Can't wait to see these threads go where Hernandez went, which is away.

It does seem preposterous that AH just killed a friend for reasons that seem like high school issues. He was talking to somebody? Where are these other two people?

I am not defending AH. This is just overwhelmingly ridiculous on every level. Why throw away your life and make it so easy for the police to suspect you?

Perhaps alcohol and drugs played a role.

Reports have him being paranoid before the incident. Maybe he got a a hold of some bad weed and was not thinking straight.
I believe the fact that they had been drinking definitely played a role, of all the things anyone can speculate on , I am willing to bet alcohol and or drugs had something to do with it.

Apparently Aaron is the dumbest person alive.

Makes you wonder. I just read the text messages and what evidence the police have. He must as well have video recorded the whole thing. There could be something more to this story. I have a feeling he is involved in some pretty big ****. He recently installed his video cameras at his house, started talking about not trusting people. I tell you, he could be a Gus Fring among us.
You return a rental car without a window? Really? Really? He is Gus Fring without the brains.

You are suggesting that people might have reason to be blaming the victim here? That he may have had it coming in some backwards way? First of all, I haven't heard anything to suggest that Lloyd had any kind of gang affiliation. Have you? Even if he did, that might make Hernandez's apparent actions more understandable, but not any more excusable; in fact, it may even be a little worse, ask me.

Surfing around, I've seen lots of rumors and accusations of Hernandez's gang ties, but I have NOT seen anything concrete regarding that. I'm wondering what's the deal there...

I didn't say we should victim blame, I'm saying its not as simple as Lloyd talked to someone and Hernandez flipped out and executed him.

I'm also saying everyone is acting as if Lloyd was killed for no apparent logical reason. If this is gang related activity it's not at all a stretch to say something gang related he did had something to do with his death.

I don't see why killing a gang member In a gang dispute is worse than killing a normal family friend for talking to the wrong person, which is what you are saying.

If this moron could grasp our offensive playbook, whats the excuse now for all the failures we've had at receiver? Im sure none of them were this dumb..

Very sad - It is going to hit him at some point while he is locked up. Another thought that I had is that he is going to learn real fast how good he HAD it by the time he eats his 3rd or 4th meal behind bars because their meals are probably the polar opposite of the kind of diet that he has had for all of his adult life.

Just sad. I am beyond dismayed. Absolutely nothing about this turn of events makes the slightest bit of sense to me.

I haven't heard any comments from any Patriot player- Didn't he have any friends on the club?? I guess they don't hang out together. Spikes has known him for years. No comment?? I'm just sick about all this. Football season can't start soon enough........

Damn... Actual murder charges, held without bail, and text messages and witnesses that say Hernandez picked him up in the rental car, and a report that "someone" was seen on Hernandez' surveillance system with a gun...

It may be posturing by the prosecutors but there's a chance that Hernandez actually may be the trigger man

Which begs the question - instead of cutting him, why didn't they try to trade him to the Saints or Raiders? ;)

I haven't heard any comments from any Patriot player- Didn't he have any friends on the club?? I guess they don't hang out together. Spikes has known him for years. No comment?? I'm just sick about all this. Football season can't start soon enough........

They would probably be benched, you know how the organization is. It reminds me of the WWE after Benoit killed his family, they just pretend he never existed.

Can anything good come from any current Patriots player talking about Hernandez?

The answer is no, and that's why they've more than likely been told not to talk.

Didn't you notice that the guy they were investigating (i.e. Hernandez) showed absolutely no remorse for his slain friend? What kind of teammate could possibly be? It's a good thing he didn't kill Wes Welker! :eek:

For a long time I was completely puzzled as to how the Pats could be so stupid to have not re-signed Wes Welker--just a complete mystery. Now I'm just glad for Wes's sake that it looks like they might have done the right thing in letting him go. [only half sarcastic].

According to the Boston Globe, during Aaron Hernandez’s rookie year he was having a hard time watching film and asked Wes Welker for some help. Welked then replied by saying, “Rookie, you figure it out.”
That’s when Hernandez blew up and said, ”F— you Wes, I’ll f— you up!”
According to Shalise Manza Young of the Globe, Hernandez was serious and wasn’t playing around.

Aaron Hernandez once told Wes Welker "F--- you Wes, I'll f--- you up!" - Pro Football Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes