PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Modest Proposal for Game Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh.."lovin it" huh? Your heavy handed "ban the undesirables" and going to Trump as a bogeyman suggests you're a pc boy who likes to get offended, so your post here seems a little hysterical...just fyi.

Dude is just being a dink.

I understand your game day thread concerns and I haven't really participated in them in the last few weeks because of the dumbassery but I don't see how it would be feasible to ban or kick out a few overly emotional patsfans.

Maybe a paying members only game thread would work.

Either way I still enjoy going to the post game threads etc... actually I spend way too much time on this forum but that is another issue altogether. haha.

I'd like to see chat separated from the forum server. The board implosion is ridiculous. 3rd time this season chat has become unusable.

Game day thread is where all overreactions should go. That's its purpose. If you can't handle that... no offense, but you're a big wuss

Game day thread is where all overreactions should go. That's its purpose. If you can't handle that... no offense, but you're a big wuss
Sigh. I can handle it fine, Banjo. Trying to make something better for all so.....nevermind.

I wish we could have a separate game thread where neither hot takes nor short reactions are allowed and only discussing what we are seeing on a higher level (formations, tendencies) happens. There are so many clever people on this board but their insight is hidden between the **** postings in the cesspool that is a gameday thread.

I wish we could have a separate game thread where neither hot takes nor short reactions are allowed and only discussing what we are seeing on a higher level (formations, tendencies) happens. There are so many clever people on this board but their insight is hidden between the **** postings in the cesspool that is a gameday thread.
Exactly. Thanks for saying it much better than I did.

The mods are volunteers and have enough to do already.
I start in on game threads to get deeper insight into what's going on and to have some fun, and then I invariably drop out once my patience for idiotic negative Nancy comments has been exceeded.
Problem solved.

I think a game day chat would be very useful. It would take (I would think) a load off the server because people don't have to refresh every 30 seconds, and all the reactionary posts disappear into lala land :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes