PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Great Day in Boston Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, the Bankofamericasox won? How pleasant for them and the meek families who attend that anachronistic snoozefest of a recreational event.

THEIR fans are loud and none of THEIR fans left the ballpark early.

Just sayin'.

How do you know that? Were you there? Last time I attended a Bankofamericasox playoff game, everyone around me (and as far as the eye could see) was fiddling with their cell phones, chatting with a neighbor or reading the newspaper.

Everyone knows. Because the game was TELEVISED, tune.

THEIR fans are loud and none of THEIR fans left the ballpark early.

Just sayin'.

I was LOUD and I didn't leave Gillette early.

Just sayin'.

Everyone knows. Because the game was TELEVISED, tune.
Everyone knows that no one left Fenway because it was televised? That's some amazing camera work there.

I'm NEVER loud...I'm timid..like a mouse...a little rodentker if you will...believe me..

I was LOUD and I didn't leave Gillette early.

Just sayin'.

Could use 68,000 of you, buddy. ;)

The difference between the Fenway crowd and the Gillette crowd could not be more clear yesterday.

I've been to plenty of both. The difference is stark. Fenway crowds can intimidate a visiting team. Gillette crowds worry about their tailgate leftovers.

Last edited:
I'm NEVER loud...I'm timid..like a mouse...a little rodentker if you will...believe me..

No, you're never loud. Joker the church mouse. Meek, passive, quiet and contrite. The epitome of self-effacing, introverted docility. :singing: :singing:

Could use 68,000 of you, buddy. ;)

The difference between the Fenway crowd and the Gillette crowd could not be more clear yesterday.

I've been to plenty of both. The difference is stark. Fenway crowds can intimidate a visiting team. Gillette crowds worry about their tailgate leftovers.

Fenway crowds arent worried about beating traffic?

It's a shame Gillette isn't louder, it's not like we don't have loudmouth fans. :D

Enough. The Gillette crowd was great yesterday (save for those who ill-advisedly left early). Granted, those people were stupid and ate crow because of it. I can tell you that as the football season wears on, the crowd gets better with each successive game.

Baseball is a different animal entirely. I have a hard time buying this fiction that beezeboll players can be "intimidated" by a crowd. Into doing what -- swallowing their chaw? "Heyyyy batter batter batter! Swwwing!" :rolleyes: Fenway's crowds are the epitome of picnic-at-the-park mentality, even at playoff time as I've earlier specified.

Enough. The Gillette crowd was great yesterday (save for those who ill-advisedly left early). Granted, those people were stupid and ate crow because of it. I can tell you that as the football season wears on, the crowd gets better with each successive game.

Baseball is a different animal entirely. I have a hard time buying this fiction that beezeboll players can be "intimidated" by a crowd. Into doing what -- swallowing their chaw? "Heyyyy batter batter batter! Swwwing!" :rolleyes: Fenway's crowds are the epitome of picnic-at-the-park mentality, even at playoff time as I've earlier specified.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

Yes, I have seen opposing players get intimidated by the Fenway crowd - - saw one rookie RF last week, in fact.

I'm not the only one who has observed that Fenway (at half the size) gets several decibels louder than Gillette - - and their fans have a far better time INSIDE the stadium. Gillette fans tend to leave it in the tailgate lots.

Last edited:
We'll have to agree to disagree.

Yes, I have seen opposing players get intimidated by the Fenway crowd - - saw one rookie RF last week, in fact.

I'm not the only one who has observed that Fenway (at half the size) gets several decibels louder than Gillette - - and their fans have a far better time INSIDE the stadium. Gillette fans tend to leave it in the tailgate lots.

:blahblah: :yawn: :yawn: So, how long have you been on the waiting list for moderating Redsawxfans.com?

:blahblah::yawn::yawn: So, how long is the waiting list for moderating Redsawxfans.com?

Sox are my 1B.

They are the 1A for my brother.

He banned me from Redsawxfans.com a few years back for overcriticizing the hitting coach, so I moved to Arizona, attempted to get back on that site several times under assumed new poster names, was banned each time then started a new rival site that lasted only a year........:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back