PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Broncos fan's perspective on this Sunday's game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you dislike Brady?

most people hate brady because he wins

but others will make excuses..arrogant..runs up score ect when in reality it's because he wins A LOT

yeah...yeah...yeah.....somebody find Skip Bayless...I wanna ask him a few questions...

yeah...yeah...yeah.....somebody find Skip Bayless...I wanna ask him a few questions...

Skip just posted on twitter that brady should be the mvp and the pats will win the superbowl.

LOL he even pick the pats to beat the broncos.

most people hate brady because he wins

but others will make excuses..arrogant..runs up score ect when in reality it's because he wins A LOT

Eh; it's the same reason Pats fans have hated Manning, and the same reason lots of fans have hated Tebow these last few weeks.

Brady has been around & winning for a long time now. It's only natural that people get sick of it.

This game could have been better played by the Broncos but I don't think they wanted it bad enough.

Tom Brady is a catch 22. If you blitz, he just kills you with TEs/RBs; if you drop back into coverage, he picks you apart. The man is just good. This loss sucks but it hurts a little less knowing it was to an offensive juggernaut. The NE pass game is ridiculous.

Those turnovers killed us. I thought we really had something going with the run game.

And your TEs... WTF!!! How do you even defend something like that LOL :(

I did enjoy that lick Doom put on Brady though heh. Just a little moment in the game that brought a smile to my face. A RARE moment.

Last edited:
Eh; it's the same reason Pats fans have hated Manning, and the same reason lots of fans have hated Tebow these last few weeks.

Brady has been around & winning for a long time now. It's only natural that people get sick of it.

Mannings hate i can see...Example: When he has thrown his line and WR's under the bus numerous times

Mannings hate i can see...Example: When he has thrown his line and WR's under the bus numerous times

That's been exaggerated. He did once, w/ his o-line, when the media pressed him again & again.

You'd hate him anyway, even if he didn't do that.

That's been exaggerated. He did once, w/ his o-line, when the media pressed him again & again.

You'd hate him anyway, even if he didn't do that.

I don't hate manning..i respect him as a football player..i hate him when the pats are playing him..but otherwise no.

He did once, w/ his o-line, when the media pressed him again & again.

Please he wasn't pressed..he just said it

Last edited:
Hopefully we can meet again in the postseason.

That would be great, as it would probably mean you guys knocked off the #1 seed for us and came to Foxborough for the AFCC. :)

yeah...I'd welcome that...and NO Mike Carey...Krafty Bob will have Walt Coleman calling that game if there's any justice in this league

I gotta tell ya, JMT...I've been on the Saints bandwagon since October...they are a very scary offensive team...and as of right now, in possession of more firepower than GB....it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they make it to the bowl

For the record, Skip bayless and colin cowhard are the only ones who stick up for brady and the pats. All the other anaylst are quick to put him down while those two never back off.

Skip bayless is the only one on espn that thinks tom brady should be mvp over rodgers because he's more valuable to his team. I've seen those two get chewed out for defending brady more than any other "analyst" on that network.

Brady doesnt need defending.

So what's the vibe in NOLA with a convincing win by the Saints coupled by a loss by the Packers? I would imagine Saints fans are feeling pretty good about their chances right now.

I think its funny but we were kind of disappointed at the GB loss. We wanted them undefeated :( .
Well we had long thought that Jenkins and the long ball was GB greatest strength, but we didn't expect him not being in the game to have this impact.
GB just fell apart.
We think the team is peaking and the defense is also, but we made so many silly mistakes you can't do VS NE, GB, ATL. We put the vikings 3x on our 20 threw fumbles or onside kicks. But the defense kept them to 13pts till our starters came out. So thats good.
What we wanted to know with the vikings game is just how good is our OL. Vikings are not that good but their DL is #3 in run game and #4 I think against pass protection. WE torched that line :)
So we are very happy about the result of that.
We still think if we don't make #2 seed we won't get to the SB though, but the boys are doing their best, and we are starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel. We might have a really good shot this year :) to fun
3 playoffs in a row, we are so excited.

Last edited:
I gotta tell ya, JMT...I've been on the Saints bandwagon since October...they are a very scary offensive team...and as of right now, in possession of more firepower than GB....it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they make it to the bowl

:) Man they are so fun to watch sometimes. But what about NE? 42pt on a defense that looked like it was almost fanatical or possessed ,lol. That was a hell of of a battle for a while, but you kept pounding away. hmm.. and who knew you had a run game, pretty dangerious.

Last edited:
Why do you dislike Brady?

Well...

This.

Respect the hell out of him as a football player, just don't like him very much. No real reason...

I will say (at the risk of losing any respect I've received...oops) that I thought he got way too much credit early on in his career for the Pats success. I thought, from watching the games and seeing all the little things that did and didn't happen, that the most vital attribute he possessed at the time was not screwing up when it mattered most. Not that he wasn't good, but that he wasn't the most amazing quarterback ever, as he was being made out to be at the time. In a way, kind of similar to the treatment Tebow's been getting, just different in the sense that not everyone agrees Tebow's actually a good quarterback.

That kind of pissed me off. I knew he was good, but I thought he was just an essential, and not the most essential member of the Pats winning teams.

It's not that way anymore though, at least since 06 and 07, he's been the top QB in the game. It's just kind of pent-up dislike for him since then.

I've had heated arguments with Pats fans back then about him and Peyton; now I kind of came to the realization that they were uniquely good at what they did best. Peyton was a better game manager/coach of a quarterback and Brady was a better competitor/will-to-win kind of quarterback. Each with tremendous talent.

Definitely a longer post than necessary to respond to that, but I hope that explains my position. Anyway, I'm surrounded enough by Pats fans that I'm always keeping up with their games. I think after each meeting I say I'll stick around a little more here, but I'll say it again.

I'll make an effort to be around more, we'll see. Either way, you guys are looking pretty good at this stage of the season. Having to travel to Pittsburgh or Baltimore will be tough (Baltimore is clearly much better at home), but if anyone can beat them...

:popcorn:

Well...

This.

Respect the hell out of him as a football player, just don't like him very much. No real reason...

I will say (at the risk of losing any respect I've received...oops) that I thought he got way too much credit early on in his career for the Pats success. I thought, from watching the games and seeing all the little things that did and didn't happen, that the most vital attribute he possessed at the time was not screwing up when it mattered most. Not that he wasn't good, but that he wasn't the most amazing quarterback ever, as he was being made out to be at the time. In a way, kind of similar to the treatment Tebow's been getting, just different in the sense that not everyone agrees Tebow's actually a good quarterback.
That kind of pissed me off. I knew he was good, but I thought he was just an essential, and not the most essential member of the Pats winning teams.

It's not that way anymore though, at least since 06 and 07, he's been the top QB in the game. It's just kind of pent-up dislike for him since then.

I've had heated arguments with Pats fans back then about him and Peyton; now I kind of came to the realization that they were uniquely good at what they did best. Peyton was a better game manager/coach of a quarterback and Brady was a better competitor/will-to-win kind of quarterback. Each with tremendous talent.

Definitely a longer post than necessary to respond to that, but I hope that explains my position. Anyway, I'm surrounded enough by Pats fans that I'm always keeping up with their games. I think after each meeting I say I'll stick around a little more here, but I'll say it again.

I'll make an effort to be around more, we'll see. Either way, you guys are looking pretty good at this stage of the season. Having to travel to Pittsburgh or Baltimore will be tough (Baltimore is clearly much better at home), but if anyone can beat them...

:popcorn:

It was more than that, he was clutch, not just in the super bowl but in big games and you needed a score he got you there, he has that intangible, I see that in Tebow too, his stats dont look that great but when you need a play, he comes through.

Saints are a great team.....I just can't see a dome team going into Green Bay in January and winning. A dome team, on the road, in the elements....meh. Saints better hope someone knocks off Green Bay. If that happens, Saints in the Superbowl.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST