PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

6th seed could be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sorry I'm more concerned with Arizona than any team that we could play in the play offs

Good thing you are staying focused on the next game. Otherwise, the team would be in real trouble. Hopefully the rest of us don't screw them up by talking about potential playoff match-ups ...

Good thing you are staying focused on the next game. Otherwise, the team would be in real trouble. Hopefully the rest of us don't screw them up by talking about potential playoff match-ups ...

Hahaha, yeah no kidding.

"Oh my God, the fans are talking about stuff other than this week's game! The players and coaches, who most definitely hinge on everything that is said in these forums, are going to lose their focus now and lose the game as a result, and it will be all our fault!"

Look, I'm all for the rah-rah, this is our team mentality, but let's be serious. Opposing teams are NOT going to scour Internet message boards for locker room material. And if they did, then I'm afraid that team's got more problems than a bulletin board can possibly solve.

Rofl, I know. It makes total sense that teams refuse to look ahead past their next opponent, but I never got why fans insist on taking the same approach. Superstition, I guess.

i want a superbowl, this team can win it all, and until it cannot i will want a sb

Hear, hear.. The Pats can win it all ... Did anyone give us a chance to win the SB in 2001 (in Week 14) ? I do believe we can. Believe it!! It will happen.

[karma]
This team can't win it all, far too many injuries. Would take a miracle just to get to the AFCC
[/karma]

:D

Nope, Tennessee has clinched the division, best Colts can do is #5.

Ahh, you're right. Common games is before AFC record in division tiebreaker.

[karma]
This team can't win it all, far too many injuries. Would take a miracle just to get to the AFCC
[/karma]

:D

Yes and no:
- Chances are good we beat AZ and Buffalo
- Chances are good that Dallas beats the Ravens
- Chances are good that we would beat either the Jets or Phins in the wildcard game.
- Chances are 50-50 that Tenn holds onto the #1 seed. If they do, I like our chances against Tennessee in the 2nd round.
- Then the AFCC game would be at Pitt or Indy - probably Pitt. A tall order but not fantasyland to beat them. We had them beat last month if Moss holds onto those 2 balls.

If Steelers and Colts both win out, Pittsburgh gets #1, Colts get #2, and Tennesse bumps down to #5. Alot can still happen.

That is not true. The Titans have already clinched the division and a first round bye. The only thing in play is who will be the 1 and 2 seed. Tennessee and Pitt play each other this week. If Tennesse wins they lock up the one seed. If Pitt wins they obviously have the inside track for the 1 but would have to win in week 17 or have the Titans lose to the Colts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call