PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

146 Yards in penalties. Were the Colts that clean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insane Indy and Jet jealousy.

Goodell is STRAIGHT from the Jet corporate offices

Insane Indy and Jet jealousy.

Goodell is STRAIGHT from the Jet corporate offices

So the whole officiating team was in on the "screw the pats over" scheme? Everyone on the committee is in on it too?

So the whole officiating team was in on the "screw the pats over" scheme? Everyone on the committee is in on it too?

Listen, we all know you didn't watch the game because you were watching your Chargers choke against the Vikings..

Unless you can offer something other than stupidity, why don't you just keep your trap shut.

just STFU you moronic troll...the Patriots were penalized for the most yardage in TEAM HISTORY...since 1960..in only three quarters. Your team is a despicable sham and you are a disgustingly obnoxious, useless troll...run back to the Star and play hide the possum with Mouf O Dee Souf

Usually if the local feed is not the game that is supposed to be broadcast due to the lateness of the earlier game ( 1pm game goes past 4 and the late game started) check the 700 channels and they usually will put it there until the local channel picks it up. It's annoying but that's what you get for $300 Sunday Ticket..

That's always been the case for me too. But not yesterday. Channel 714 was supposed to have Colts/Pats but it was blacked out. We were stuck watching the SD/Min game to the bitter end. To make matters worse the game was already decided. I really need to write DirecTV!

Did you even WATCH the game? Harrison was blocked by his OWN MAN on the Addai run. Watch the freakin tape.:rolleyes:

I've said this before and I'll say it again, there were bad calls on BOTH sides. The holding call on Lilja was one of the worst I've ever seen and Mathis/Freeney basically got TACKLED on every other play.

The two long PI calls were questionable, which accounted for most of the yardage, but other than that, I thought it was pretty evenly reffed.

*shields head from the inevitable onslaught of "you SUCK, your a worthless TROLL, etc" posts that are sure to come.*:D
The two long pass interference calls were so pathetic, words can't describe the corruption associated with that officiating crew. If anything, Reggie Wayne should have been called for OFFENSIVE PASS INTERFERENCE for mauling Ellis Hobbs. Dallas Clark should have called for OFFENSIVE PASS INTERFERENCE for mauling Rodney Harrison.

P.S. You are a worthless troll!

Last edited:
Listen, we all know you didn't watch the game because you were watching your Chargers choke against the Vikings..

Unless you can offer something other than stupidity, why don't you just keep your trap shut.

I guess you were in your little pats world because the chargers had the early game. I am an nfl fan. I know its hard for a homer like you to understand. I constantly stick up for the pats so I would suggest you think before you type. My point was that there is no global conspiracy against the pats. The suggestion that there is an evil committee dedicated to screwing NE is ridiculous, which some have suggested. Again, read before you type.

Did you even WATCH the game? Harrison was blocked by his OWN MAN on the Addai run. Watch the freakin tape.:rolleyes:

I've said this before and I'll say it again, there were bad calls on BOTH sides. The holding call on Lilja was one of the worst I've ever seen and Mathis/Freeney basically got TACKLED on every other play.

The two long PI calls were questionable, which accounted for most of the yardage, but other than that, I thought it was pretty evenly reffed.

*shields head from the inevitable onslaught of "you SUCK, your a worthless TROLL, etc" posts that are sure to come.*:D

Complaining about a holding call on the Colt's offensive line??? You can't be serious??? This is the same team that went a whole season (2006) without getting a holding called on them. Around the league it is well know...chop blocling is to the Broncos O line, as holding is to the Colts O line

just STFU you moronic troll...the Patriots were penalized for the most yardage in TEAM HISTORY...since 1960..in only three quarters. Your team is a despicable sham and you are a disgustingly obnoxious, useless troll...run back to the Star and play hide the possum with Mouf O Dee Souf

Yeah make your non-point by name-calling. There are bad calls in every game. I suppose there was a conspiracy against the seahawks in SB XL too right? And quit throwing around the word troll if you don't know what it means.

I know it means YOU, moron. Why is a stupid azzed San Diego avocado tofutti eater and all around "kewl dewd" doing on an East Coast N.E. Patriots board??? Too much reefer has burned out most of your troll brain cells...moron

I know it means YOU, moron. Why is a stupid azzed San Diego avocado tofutti eater and all around "kewl dewd" doing on an East Coast N.E. Patriots board??? Too much reefer has burned out most of your troll brain cells...moron

:rofl: WOW! That was the funniest rant I ever seen. You must be the resident maniac. "I have nothing intelligent to say so...TOFU! SURFER! AVOCADOS! REEFER! TROLL TROLL TROLL!!!" I guess my "azz" isn't worthy of your likes huh?:D This board has a lot of smart people on it. Mostly everyone on here actually has something insightful to say with the exception of you. There's always one on every MB.:rolleyes:

djmika760,

Not saying there is a conspiracy theory (or at least I'm not) but i am saying that the refs in this game were very very bad and it is hard tyo ignore the fact that they seemed very anti Patriots. It must have been blatantly bad to everyone because even guys like Colin Cowhurd on ESPN were like "wow, the officating was terrible" and this guy slam the Pats as much as the next guy. From the first bad call (the Colt receiver catching the ball out of bounds only to be ruled a complete pass in front of 2 line judges the was overturned only because it was challenged and was Very obviously out of bounds) i knew it was gonna be a game where the Pats were gonna have to battle the refs as well. I think if you watched the game, anyone that is honest would say that the NE fans have every right to be angry.

djmika760,

Not saying there is a conspiracy theory (or at least I'm not) but i am saying that the refs in this game were very very bad and it is hard tyo ignore the fact that they seemed very anti Patriots. It must have been blatantly bad to everyone because even guys like Colin Cowhurd on ESPN were like "wow, the officating was terrible" and this guy slam the Pats as much as the next guy. From the first bad call (the Colt receiver catching the ball out of bounds only to be ruled a complete pass in front of 2 line judges the was overturned only because it was challenged and was Very obviously out of bounds) i knew it was gonna be a game where the Pats were gonna have to battle the refs as well. I think if you watched the game, anyone that is honest would say that the NE fans have every right to be angry.

Man I totally agree on the bad officiating. Especially the Moss and Hobbs PIs. I just don't believe the conspiracy deal. It is a bit too intricate for what really is "just a game". There is no monetary benefit so it would seem a little too risky for a personal vendetta IMO. Thank you very much Pats_AZ for an intelligent response! You are one of the type of insightful pats fans I was referring to. Kudos.

If you think Mathis and Freeney were being tackled every other play we were watching a different game. Offensive holding happens in every single game. It is not always called. The NFL needs to find a way to clarify and make it easier for officials in determining offensive holding.

There were only 4 calls against the Colts whereas there were 10 against the Patriots. How many bad calls could there be on both sides of the ball? There were at least 4 bad calls against the Patriots.

I don't believe that the ref's are biased. If I did I couldn't enjoy a game. Many of the calls made against the Patriots were good calls. But 3 or 4 were bad and then add in a couple of no calls that should have been called against the Colts, and it was a poorly offciated game.

There were two calls against the Pats that I didnt understand or see the infraction. Could someone enlighten me as to what the Pats did to earn them.

1. Kyle Brady (88) was called for Illegal Motion, yet he seemed to be fairly static on the pre-snap.

2. Rodney (37) was called for Illegal Contact on Clark (?) although the flag was thrown before he tackled him. I can only imagine he contacted some other player downfield (out of view), or ran out of bounds. Either way he must have really improved his speed (<3.5 on the 40) to do what he did.

I think they were both in the 2nd quarter. Any illumination would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News