PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

100% Health - Amendola or Edelman in the slot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. The fact that he claims to have been in the military does not give him license to say whatever he wants without ridicule.
It was totally inappropriate to say I don't want to argue with you because I kill people.
My question to you is simple. Why did you have to respond to it? The simple reality is you embrace arguments like no forum poster I have ever seen. We have our run ins but I respect your football knowledge and let bygones be bygones. I suggest it's a mentality that you and Brady6 should employ given the available ignore poster function.

My question to you is simple. Why did you have to respond to it? The simple reality is you embrace arguments like no forum poster I have ever seen. We have our run ins but I respect your football knowledge and let bygones be bygones. I suggest it's a mentality that you and Brady6 should employ given the available ignore poster function.

I agree when its over its over, but when it disintegrates into personal insults, a response is needed.

Re: Re: 100% Health - Amendola or Edelman in the slot?

I agree when its over its over, but when it disintegrates into personal insults, a response is needed.

I am sincerely sorry for that, fact is we were always good before the last few nights, so let's either try and get back to that or just not converse. I got to fired up either way though and for that as I said I am sorry.

Have a good night pal.

I am sincerely sorry for that, fact is we were always good before the last few nights, so let's either try and get back to that or just not converse. I got to fired up either way though and for that as I said I am sorry.

Have a good night pal.

There is no harm in disagreeing. Its the personal insults that put it on tilt, and I responded in kind. Its history to me.

Re: Re: 100% Health - Amendola or Edelman in the slot?

There is no harm in disagreeing. Its the personal insults that put it on tilt, and I responded in kind. Its history to me.

I hear you man I was out of line with that straight up. I appreciate your willingness to move on.

Based on that performance, neither. Receivers are supposed to catch the ball right? The only Welker numbers either were putting up were the number of drops.

Based on that performance, neither. Receivers are supposed to catch the ball right? The only Welker numbers either were putting up were the number of drops.

I know it, good riddance to that bum Welker, he really sucked. Now he is killing the broncos just like he did Brady and the Patriots.

All Belichik had to do was just look at Welker's high school 40 time and 3 cone drill to know he was going to be a bust. Amendola's high school vertical and his 3 cone were much bette, let alone his reps at 125 pounds.

I don't know if anyone has seen Edelman's numbers from his 6th grade combine but they are off the chart. He killed it, re-sign the beast.

I don't know if anyone has seen Edelman's numbers from his 6th grade combine but they are off the chart. He killed it, re-sign the beast.

Ivan. Chill :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back