PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pro Days 2017

DA Draft Buzz: April 8 | Draft Analyst

A DT and C putting up some nice numbers:

Southeastern Louisiana defensive tackle Jonathan Taylor turned in an impressive workout on Friday when he was a participant in Tulane’s pro day.

Taylor measured 6050/349 pounds, completed 30 reps on the bench, touched 27 inches in the vertical jump and 8-foot-9 in the broad jump. He ran the forty in times of, get ready for this, 4.95s and 4.91s.

Taylor is getting a lot of interest from the Atlanta Falcons.

During the Southern Miss pro day last week center Cameron Tom, a participant in the Shrine Game, measured 6036/300 pounds, completed 23 reps on the bench press, timed 4.87s in the forty, 4.59s in the short shuttle and 7.59s in the three cone. He also hit 32.5 inches in the vertical jump.

Tom is a guy that I liked, but worried about how slender he looked. Weighing in at 300 pounds is really big for him, particularly with the exceptional athleticism that he showed. I would like to see him work on his anchor strength, but he's a good mover and could really push Andrews at center.

Anyone seen film of Southeastern Louisiana?

Last edited:
DA Draft Buzz: April 8 | Draft Analyst

A DT and C putting up some nice numbers:

Tom is a guy that I liked, but worried about how slender he looked. Weighing in at 300 pounds is really big for him, particularly with the exceptional athleticism that he showed. I would like to see him work on his anchor strength, but he's a good mover and could really push Andrews at center.

Anyone seen film of Southeastern Louisiana?

No thanks on Taylor: Ex-SEC DE Taylor now at Southeastern Louisiana

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back